Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Whitney Houston's Beach Body! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston's Beach Body! (10742 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / [PHOTOS] Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Beach Body In Italy / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by treylaw: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
Whitney houston's beach body!

Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by 0hsisi: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
she's now in her 40's please.
she's still much better than most people's mamas in here
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Dolemite(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
Oh my GOD crack IS whack.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
She always looks 4-5 months pregnant. Sad woman. I don't think anyone saw this coming pre-Bobby Brown.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by philip0906(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
hmmm lipsrsealed. . .is she black,mixed or oyinbo?
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Travelista(f): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2010
She's been wearing that wig since she was in Israel a few years back; does she even brush it? undecided undecided I still love Whitney, though.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
for a 47yrs old woman, she looks her age. do you expect her to look any better because she is/was famous?!
not everyone is ok with plastic surgery and as long as they are happy with the way THEY look then so be it.
Kanye West mum looked like that before she decided to have surgery and DIED due to complications.
to each their own!
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
Has nothing to do with surgery. She has let herself go in more ways than one.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Kunbee: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
SHe try na
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ewww, she looks gross to the extent of making me want to throw up. . .

Someone should please give her some clothes to cover that hideous body.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2010
ogugua88:

Has nothing to do with surgery. She has let herself go in more ways than one.

i think you misunderstood me. what i wrote meant that she decided to be herself and NOT do surgery like most famous people do.

we know fully well that she has the money to do it, if it bothered her that much, but we can clearly see that she is comfortable with who/what she has become.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2010
She shouldn't look like that though. She looks way older than 47 lol. She's not like everyone else. She is Whitney Houston. She can't live up to her own name, in terms of looks, effort, and performance.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by ikamefa(f): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2010
would like to see what some yougins in here really look like now grin grin

and what they will look like come late 40s and 50s

oversabi plenty and e dey worry some inside here sha!  grin grin

@ topic  Whitney  @ 47 years old, a mother of one , who has been through what shes been through? she looks good
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2010
Been through what she's been through? Everything she did were choices of her own. You make it seem like we should feel bad for her lol. She's was a druggie and now she looks like an ex-druggie. Does she look good? No, she looks like Patience Ozokwo. With the exception of maybe 4 events? She hasn't looked good for the last 15 years lol. No one wants to speak the truth today hm?
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by puskin: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2010
. . . . . .is dat really Whitney in those pix? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
Chei. . . .Whitney don wowo finish o shocked
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by nanidee(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
ouch!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin

like i said i need to see some peoples pixs when they're in thier late 40s and 50s
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by 0hsisi: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
ikamefa:

grin grin

like i said i need to see some peoples pixs when they're in thier late 40s and 50s

They don't even have to do that
Let them show us a pic of their mother in a bikini
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by ckz: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
i agree totally with ohasisi all of u talkin bullcrap should show ur mothers wearing swimming suite then u can talk bullshit , at least this shows she is trully of drugs because the side effect is growing fat. it is funny how people cant stop talkin aba her first people started saying she is havin a lesbian affair, then she married bobbi where talkin, then for years there where spaculations her daughter was obise, then her music was too white for black people then after that she was too skinny and now she is too fat nawaaa ooww . yall should leave her alone she made some mistakes and learnt from them ( like most humanbeins make mistakes). i saw her in manchester and munich and she was great and was lookin great. and the funny thing is while yall are arguing aba her body she is still makin money lol her concert was in the top 5 and her bank where she saves ( Called whitney lol) was one of the banks that did very well in the recession ( just google it)
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by cold(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^All u hav written is absolutely no rzn to look the way she does,even at 60 she can still look gorgeous.She's just a junkie & could careless about looks,damn shame!
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
Once again, I think she should put some clothes on. . .

Her body is not worth showing off whether in the beach or at a carnival.

It looks hideous. embarassed
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
To be sincere, what's wrong with these pix? undecided
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by spikedcylinder: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
Abegi! Everybody knows where it pinches them.
If this woman wears correct spanx and a fancy dress, no one will know she has rolls anywhere. How old is she now sef? She's allowed abeg. Abi you people want to judge her body same way you'll judge Megan Fox's body?
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by cold(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
she looks unkempt and pretty much stoned.In a nut shell she looks disgusting for her status.end of
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
cold:

she looks unkempt and pretty much stoned.In a nut shell she looks disgusting for her status.end of
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2010
cold:

gbam!
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by favouredjb(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2010
Whew!this is not a good foto of whitney,true she let herself go,but she still looks better than some 30 year old ladies
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
0hsisi:

They don't even have to do that
Let them show us a pic of their mother in a bikini

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2010
some people see these famous people on the red carpet full of makeup and think thats how they look in real life. nonsense!
here are a few "famous people" raw:

Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by kadman(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2010
Kids, Crack is Wack.
Re: Whitney Houston's Beach Body! by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

some people see these famous people on the red carpet full of makeup and think thats how they look in real life. nonsense!
here are a few "famous people" raw:

No one's talking of them. Makeup or not, Kim Kardashian, Kirstie Alley, and the others are who they are. Do realise that this was Whitney Houston, and that picture OP posted is what she has become. She can take care of herself and hasn't done so, AT ALL. She can't sing, she now has a speech impediment, she doesn't have the image, and no longer gets the respect she once had as she is no longer the classy woman we knew. That's what we're saying.

You should see her performance in Copenhagen. It's embarrassing to watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl / Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City / Dollars Found In The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos Hidden In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.