Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge (3863 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by gmercy713: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Error? Common now.... We all know better....

PDP already know they will lose, the edited footage &pics , fakery etc are to give illusion so they can claim rigging when the loss fall on them...

I have also saw similar parure on here,so my opinion is still valid unless proven other wise.

The last part of your comment is a common attitude between the two parties perhaps APC lads have been doing that more than PDP even from people in Aso villa itself.
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by AtikulatedNaija: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
A constitutional amendment to oblige local governments in the country to publish
minutes of their meetings, service performance data, and spending over N10 million –
FAILED
There has been no constitutional amendment to address the above issues and even local
government autonomy which was included in the last constitutional amendment was not passed as only 10 states voted in support of the policy.Making Information Technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Entertainment key
drivers of our economy – FAILED
Very little or nothing has been done to drive the national economy on the bases of these sectorBuilding of at least one functioning airport in each of the 36 states – FAILED
The APC government has not built a single new airport in any part of the country. It has,
however, completed the projects that were initiated by the Jonathan administration.
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by qwertyboss(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
papiforreal:
I'm buharist from Kano and my earlier prediction about Kano is 60-40 in favour of Buhari. But after seeing Kano stand-still for Atiku today due to kwankwaso factor, I withdrew my prediction and Kano is unpredictable for now.

Lalle kana ha'intar kankane kawai!
kwankwaso just they do him part but
Buhari will deliver kano.
the only drama is in governorship election

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Asshurbanipali: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is massive. Atiku is winning Kano with with a landslide victory cheesy
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

keep fooling yourself Kyase ..if you are truly Tiv I pity you because you are are a betrayal to your people ...Well I know you are Fulani
lol am 4rm benue too and i support buhari. There is nothing there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Eecho(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Shame no dey catch your papa
NgeneUkwenu:
I talk am Only One Sided Pictures Will Emerge From From Their Laboratory grin grin grin

Very Scanty crowd even from the Pictures you posted, despite the hype on Twitter and Nairaland...

Atiku will be lucky to get half of Jonathan's figure here
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

Lalle kana ha'intar kankane kawai!
kwankwaso just they do him part but
Buhari will deliver kano.
the only drama is in governorship election
Are you from Kano?
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin
Ray97:
lol am 4rm benue too and i support buhari. There is nothing there.
I wonder what type of betrayal he's talking about
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Timatayo1: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Am sure today consign Kano rally today over one million Apc will collapse and die of heart attacks including you that disagree with me
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kyase:
grin grin
I wonder what type of betrayal he's talking about
lol they are in their state dictecting who we will support for us.(madness)
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Kyase(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

keep fooling yourself Kyase ..if you are truly Tiv I pity you because you are are a betrayal to your people ...Well I know you are Fulani
You go hate tire
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by qwertyboss(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
papiforreal:
Are you from Kano?
yes
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by qwertyboss(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
This is massive. Atiku is winning Kano with with a landslide victory cheesy

best pre-election jokes
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

yes
Did you go out and see the massive crowd that welcome Atiku?
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by qwertyboss(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
papiforreal:

Did you go out and see the massive crowd that welcome Atiku?

you are just overwhelmed by the crowd but the fact is that the crowd is kwankwasiyya movement partisans.
it suffice for you to understand that because even Atiku was wearing kwankwasiyya attires nothing PDP Which indirectly point to Kwankwaso's supremacy
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by banio: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku is a goal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Networth Of Bola Tinubu Before He Become Govonor Lagos State / Ijaws Will Pay Tinubu Back In His Own Coin / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndα»‹ Igbo, Something.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.