Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (2693 Views)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP shutdown Kano

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by gmercy713: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Before the children of hate from the west come with their usual wailing line "he posted edited side pictures".
I would like you to provide us aerial view in pictures or video. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I talk am! I told you guys, he was coming with blurred pictures of the crowd to deceive...and he never disappointed grin grin grin grin

Atiku will be defeated before 2:30 pm on Saturday..

Bookmark this...if you are ready, we can stake a bet of 100K...I am waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Kyase(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Please also share the video of people shouting Sai baba too grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nna see massive shutdown shocked shocked shocked
This is what happens when u underrate an important personality, Buhari should have depended on kwakwanso to deliver kano to him and not gandollar undecided Anyway kano is 100% atikulated cool cool
Buhari will be shocked when he sees the results from kano grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by donphiilopus(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
I thought they said they were gonna shutdown Kano Today! What happened? So those guys only went to eat their 150 cows and returned home? That's inhuman. grin cheesy

Kwankwaso is very popular in Kano but not when Baba is on the ballot. Without Kwankwaso Baba got 1.6million votes in 2011 while the then sitting Governor, Shekarau, who defeated Kwankwaso twice could only manage to get about 500k votes and Jonathan who happened to be Kwankwaso's candidate then could only garner 400k votes.

In 2011 Buhari didn't have any heavyweight politician by his side in Kano yet he won there convincingly. Even if Ganduje had defected to PDP with Kwankwaso and Shekarau remained where he was, Baba would have still won in Kano. Most of them need Baba in Kano more than Baba needs them.

A minute silence for those who would shout rigging and die of heart attacks next week immediately Baba is declared the winner by Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin
Kyase:
Please also share the video of people shouting Sai baba too grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by iLoveAnambra(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chineke mu eeh..

see Crowd ooo..Chai Atiku ti take over..
even Buhari go vote for Atiku..

lemme taste my popularity

like for me..share for Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ceejayMAX(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pls add graphic pics 2 it.abi u wan gv zombie heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
More from Kano

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by baliyubla: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trying times for zombies.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
As a zombie robot

After seeing this pictures....

I don't think I can take it cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by deboysben(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
This picture is disturbing

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by link2ok22: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by link2ok22: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin

Ok
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by cutesmilez(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Massive
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:
K

Are the pictures doctored... Engineered or lawyered undecided

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by deboysben(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin

I talk am! I told you guys, he was coming with blurred pictures of the crowd to deceive...and he never disappointed grin grin grin grin

rant of a serial loser

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by chibuthanks: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
GIVE IT TO THEM GOT GOT
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mighty Ocean grin
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by princemillla(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
This pic was doctored cheesy

I don't know the extent of technology used in making this video!

How can Atiku recieve these numbers of kwankeasiya and still smiling -! Buhari 2019 ( ref : the candidate)
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by khingTony(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Massive decamping from APC to PDP will happen tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin

Why did u forget to take your medicine

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Babzrockman: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
The Igbo will vote 95% for Atiku and if Buhari wins, they will want 50% of the national appointment. Ko le werk.

Me i don't understand Igbos reasoning ooh. With Buhari, after 4 years Igbos will have d opportunity to become presidor atleast while with Atiku, is another 8 years hope.

Sowore is my choice...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
This picture is disturbing

cry cry cry

Red caps everywhere... Oh lawd

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Jermat20(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC made a very big mistake by allowing Senator RMK to leave the for another. They should have managed him well knowing too well that the man is an asset to any party he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Babzrockman:
The Igbo will vote 95% for Atiku and if Buhari wins, they will want 50% of the national appointment. Ko le werk.
Me i don't understand Igbos reasoning ooh. With Buhari, after 4 years Igbos will have d opportunity to become presidor atleast while with Atiku, is another 8 years hope.
Sowore is my choice...

The Igbo man doesn't care about presidency.. BTW the north has ruled this country more ...are they far ahead of others in terms of infrastructure and development...?

The truth is that today's Buhari has nothing to offer the country... He's just a proxy used by some selfish few individuals to enrich themselves... The country has never been this divided under any president ever

The corruption fight is nothing but a clampdown on the opposition.... Buhari knows nothing about the economy and how to revive it...

Let's go for someone who atleast owns a thriving business and better understanding of the Economy.. Someone who looks prepared for the job and will not take 6 months to name his cabinet...

The Igbo will support any candidate that will get Nigeria working again.. provide better life and even playing field for all irrespective of his ethnicity and religion ...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by gurunlocker: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin

You want to start crying this early?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by deboysben(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
cry cry cry

Red caps everywhere... Oh lawd
lol Stew Stew everywhere Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by AtikulatedNaija: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
The biting "Domino Effects" of unemployment had led many to suicide, rituals, yahoo+, thuggery, insurgency, forced prostitution, and many other vices. His minions will still exonerate him. Boko Haram are now getting ransom and still striking almost every week (which never happened under Jonathan's time) yet you hear these lost ones chanting "Sai Buhari"!
It is now crystal clear to all and sundry that Buhari like I indicated above is not to blame in the real sense of it but a "set of hypocrites who had sworn to an oath of secrecy" to remain stupid and defensive in the face of stark realities of negative effects of Buharinomics killing Nigerians while exonerating those within his camp and party like his party chairman once boasted that, "no matter your level of sins all you need do is just cross over to APC and all will be well"! Yet these set of "hungry, blind, ignorant and arrogant mice" rejoice at their "saviour Buhari" anytime he hit their towns with his open gaffe and empty promises. Need I say more? I don't think it is necessary because these Buharideens are just in the minority and as Nigeria go to the polls in few days time, I will urge them to resist intimidation and vote for a better option, his name, Atiku Abubakar!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by fjjc(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
gmercy713:
Before the children of hate from the west come with their usual wailing line "he posted edited side pictures".
I would like you to provide us aerial view in pictures or video. wink
These pics have appeared on this forum more five times. Same pics every time. PDP I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP in Kano

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk / Chad Kills Boko Haram Shamefully By Firing Squad While Nigeria Celebrate Them / Why President Buhari Shun Abba Kyari’s Burial, Ministers, APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.