Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

"Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk (2692 Views)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by ahmedkoded95(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state, has paid a visit to the All Progressives Congress, APC Leader in the state, Aliyu Wammakko – begging for forgiveness.

Tambuwal who dumped the ruling party, sometime in 2018 for a shot at the presidency under the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but lost to Atiku, has now gone to beg.

The APC via their Twitter handle in Thursday, shared a photo of Tambuwal bending to greet Wammakko, as he allegedly begged to be forgiven – saying he was misled

https://twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1101144963868516353?s=19

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by yahkee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
is this true or fake news?
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by baliyubla: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
This B.S must be taken down please.

2 Likes

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by McStoic(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
The lies!! Here we go again.

3 Likes

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't underestimate Sen. Wammakko. King maker himself!
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol... He was shocked by the presidential election results...

Atiku is now on his own..

5 Likes

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
baliyubla:
grin
My brother abeg make I follow you sun my teeth grin

Since Atiku said he was going to no matter the pleas not to, APC has been in utter confusion!

Oshiomole has been suffering from multiple personality disorder running from place to place like a headless chicken.

How they wish tambuwal contested against buhari so they could have just shredded him.

Someone should paste that pic of dullardhino genuflecting for Atiku when he was going cap in hand begging Atiku and Tinubu to help him.

Stupid people!

1 Like

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Babalawoniger: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tambuwal has already seen the hand writing on the wall.
He will definitely be defeated in this forthcoming election.
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Bungalow: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mo fo o cheesy
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by NextGovernor(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is the only problem I have with APC. They are liars and complete hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Is this not IPOB PDP candidate for 2023?

2 Likes

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Lol..You are really in cifia pains

3 Likes

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Nope! Allow APC to keep exposing their frustration because Atiku is going to court!

The courts belong to them, but they are jittery over what could be likely uncovered before the court to the chagrin of the whole worldrd!

Lalasticlala
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Dannyset(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
That's just a caption. grin
Although this is clearly a sign of "please support my reelection."
Tambuwal knows unless urgent step is taken, he will lose to APC.
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Nope! Allow APC to keep exposing their frustration because Atiku is going to court!

The courts belong to them, but they are jittery over what could be likely uncovered before the court to the chagrin of the whole Lord!

Lalasticlala
Cry baby, calm down and chop some flakes

1 Like

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol..You are really in cifia pains
Let buhari and his family enjoy. He's entitled to his fare share of national cake. But heavily editing his picture still doesn't take away the Lifelessness in him grin
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Omoluabi16(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
You were misled.From PDP to APC back to PDP and now APC. It is no coincidence you always want to find your way to the ruling party. Politicians do not have integrity.
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:

Since Atiku said he was going to no matter the pleas not to, APC has been in utter confusion!

Oshiomole has been suffering from multiple personality disorder running from place to place like a headless chicken.

How they wish tambuwal contested against buhari so they could have just shredded him.

Someone should paste that pic of dullardhino genuflecting for Atiku when he was going cap in hand begging Atiku and Tinubu to help him.

Stupid people!
You are in cifia pains

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by focus7: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nobody want to be identify with a failed party like pdp
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Cry baby, calm down and chop some flakes
From satchet Milo to corn flakes. How many billions did he budget again for feeding himself?

I swear Nigeria has really helped this man. When he came in 2015, you could see the timidity of the abuokii in him.

Today, he not only lives large, he has also downloaded photo editor for play store grin

If he didn't become president when he did....
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Let buhari and his family enjoy. He's entitled to his fare share of national cake. But heavily editing his picture still doesn't take away the Lifelessness in him grin
Really ?

1 Like

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are in cifia pains
You must be a lautec Yahoo plus kid. So you have photoshopped this your picture into a lying position? Sars dey come o...run!
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by BuhariAdvocate: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Well allow this idiot to the party again would spell doom to our democracy in Nigeria.Adam oshomhole should note .
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by livelymatilda22: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
From satchet Milo to corn flakes. How many billions did he budget again for feeding himself?

I swear Nigeria has really helped this man. When he came in 2015, you could see the timidity of the abuokii in him.

Today, he not only lives large, he has also downloaded photo editor for play store grin

If he didn't become president when he did....
Ndo

Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Really ?
That the incoming president Atiku! May 29th, the slowpoke goes home to enjoy his loot. But we will still foot his medical bills cos no time now for state burial.

Tryna get Nigeria working again.
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Ndo
Hahahahaha grin

Peter Obe the photographer!

Open your mouth and talk you supporter of a murderer!
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Is this not IPOB PDP candidate for 2023?
No! It's either Ribadu or Hell Rufai I reliably gathered. Osunbande will go back to carrying Tinubu's bag at airports.
Re: "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
One bottle of champagne and a bowl of Caviar for this guy.
Gandollaar:

Stupid people!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force / Unknown gunmen are doing our job IPOB finally opens up PHOTOS / A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.