|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,965,801 members, 7,197,336 topics. Date: Friday, 02 December 2022 at 06:18 PM
|How To Make "Akara" With Okpa Flour by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019|
How to make "Akara" with okpa (Bambara Nut Fritters)
This is similar to making the conventional Akara (Beans fritters), except you are using okpa flour instead of bean flour.
1. Mix the okpa flour with water, diced onions and scotch bonnet peppers. The mixture should be a bit watery than how bean fritters mixture is supposed to be.
2. Heat your preferred oil (I like using organic palm oil or groundnut oil from @ajimi1)
3. Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and pour into the heating oil, when you pour, make sure you pour in a spot.
4. Flip and remove once it fries.
5. Drain the excess oil and serve. I ate mine with oats and pawpaw. �
6. If you love this unique recipe, kindly check out my blog - https://.com/blog/ for more.
|Re: How To Make "Akara" With Okpa Flour by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019|
Great..I will try it very soon
|Re: How To Make "Akara" With Okpa Flour by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2019|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22