Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s (45634 Views)

SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by 0koyibos: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

The day before election, go to the Inec office and gatecrash. There are people that registered to work for Inec but won't be able to work at the last minute. Take their place and make money to buy a new phone.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by Isoduwa(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.

Before i locate You begin use your head Nack wall otherwise i go Atikulate You with my pvc
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by mrakeeno: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Op what of V boot?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by Bellotelli: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
What about this..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by thatigboman: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bellotelli:
What about this..
this should be 80s

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by thatigboman: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Peogeot 504 and 505 are d bomb

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by allenraymond(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
classic cars

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by d33types: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
EmmaOgbu:
Am not understanding!
Ogboru is well loved ,but by this singular act of associating with the lifeless one, his career is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by tobby98: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
To every patriotic Nigerian. PDP are worse than the devil himself. Make no mistake about that. They are the source of all of Nigeria’s troubles. From poverty to Boko-Haram. Everything.
Am sorry you came late...just collect the money they gave you to campaign... I am Atikulated already
Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by MissSweet(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bellotelli:
What about this..
She forgot to add that tortoise car.
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by dododawa1: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

professor of B.........
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by oglalasioux(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
The car labeled 404 is actually 504 also known as PAN. It was the most popular government vehicle until 2007 when Toyota took over completely.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by mightyhazell: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
To every patriotic Nigerian. PDP are worse than the devil himself. Make no mistake about that. They are the source of all of Nigeria’s troubles. From poverty to Boko-Haram. Everything.
sure u still sleep at nights at all ? U sound like ur fit to walk up a wall
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by mightyhazell: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I grew up seeing an enlargement of grannys morris minor. Twas commandeered and subsequently destroyed during the war.. That car should be the equivalent of todays rolls royce phantom

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by olatade(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
seankay:
Those cars get AC?

they had good airconditioning. my mum's SR was chilling during the hottest days.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by olatade(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

The day before election, go to the Inec office and gatecrash. There are people that registered to work for Inec but won't be able to work at the last minute. Take their place and make money to buy a new phone.

good advise
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by frowland(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
This life? Vanity!
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by bendike: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
seankay:
Those cars get AC?
Lol. Indomie generation.
Bros them get chilling Ac.
Supprising thing is that apart from climate control the basic Ac system has not changed since the 60ties.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
abeg where i fot see dis type of car Mercedes Benz 560 SEL
autojosh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by ClearFlair: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
mightyhazell:
sure u still sleep at nights at all ? U sound like ur fit to walk up a wall

Yes o. I can walk up a wall because I’m too happy right now. I’m happy because we will send Atiku into political retirement this week. Celebrate with me.
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by ClearFlair: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
tobby98:

Am sorry you came late...just collect the money they gave you to campaign... I am Atikulated already
Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected

I can’t help you. Your brain has been replaced. Meanwhile, I hope you have seen the story about Atiku’s rented crowds.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by patwilly(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
odeebee:

David Mark used A lot of the 505
How do you know this Sir?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by Thomthom(m): 6:09am On Feb 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
what's the relationship BTW the post and ur comment

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
if you can just tell your lifeless bubu to reverse the country back to the way PDP left it. We will be happy,
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by odeebee: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
patwilly:

How do you know this Sir?

Na otukpo boy I be
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Yes o, my dad really rocked his 504 car before he finally sold it.
Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by callmeomega109(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Beetles no dey there

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria / Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.