Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido (1078 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Obi Cubana For President Davido For Vice 2023 / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by chozzy: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
In a Tweet today afternoon, star singer also lists other candidates across party lines he would be supporting.

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by chozzy: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
A
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by AtikulatedNaija: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
What else do you want to read? Nigeria is doomed when even Obas dance with world acclaimed dictators at the danger of the entire nation.Remember it took former president six weeks to name his cabinet while president Buhari took six months.
The biting "Domino Effects" of unemployment had led many to suicide, rituals, yahoo+, thuggery, insurgency, forced prostitution, and many other vices. His minions will still exonerate him. Boko Haram are now getting ransom and still striking almost every week (which never happened under Jonathan's time) yet you hear these lost ones chanting "Sai Buhari"!
It is now crystal clear to all and sundry that Buhari like I indicated above is not to blame in the real sense of it but a "set of hypocrites who had sworn to an oath of secrecy" to remain stupid and defensive in the face of stark realities of negative effects of Buharinomics killing Nigerians while exonerating those within his camp and party like his party chairman once boasted that, "no matter your level of sins all you need do is just cross over to APC and all will be well"! Yet these set of "hungry, blind, ignorant and arrogant mice" rejoice at their "saviour Buhari" anytime he hit their towns with his open gaffe and empty promises. Need I say more? I don't think it is necessary because these Buharideens are just in the minority and as Nigeria go to the polls in few days time, I will urge them to resist intimidation and vote for a better option, his name, Atiku Abubakar!

1 Like

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by princemillla(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
For now Nigerian no get option than to vote Atiku as president. I don't care if Apc win any other seat. Am not a party man afterall

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by landmark86: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
It seems the man above is a dreamer.
Even Atiku knows Buhari will merge as the winner just wanna give it a try.

I give it to APC anytime any day

1 Like

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by SolutionMee: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy

Politics aside, Davido deserves to be an elder stateman.

Dude is really fighting for the freedom of his people.

Even if you die today, you will forever lives in our heart. Unlike Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by modath(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
He is supporting people he has relationship with, no one can fault him for that....
It's his prerogative, people should leave him be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by chozzy: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Politics aside, Davido deserves to be an elder stateman.

Dude is really fighting for the freedom of his people.

Even if you die today, you will forever lives in our heart. Unlike Tinubu.

Davido is older than his age.
He has the wisdom of a man in his forties.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by deboysben(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can you vote all of them at same time
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP is the only national party !

4 Likes

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by Asshurbanipali: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good

Atikulation
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by WordMetrix(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

He is supporting people he has relationship with, no one can fault him for that....
It's his prerogative, people should leave him be.
Don't know about the rest but is ATIKU Davido's relative?

1 Like

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by Amarabae(f): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sai davido my love kiss kiss grin
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by modath(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
WordMetrix:
Don't know about the rest but is ATIKU Davido's relative?

Find the meaning of "Relationship", then you'd get it . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by Nwaide01: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku all the way
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by WordMetrix(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Find the meaning of "Relationship", then you'd get it . cool
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 7th edition defines relation as "a member of one's family"
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by Kagawa10: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
What does this mumu knows apart from screaming chioma up and down?
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by BafanaBafana: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Last last, he doesn't have voters card.
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by modath(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
WordMetrix:
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 7th edition defines relation as "a member of one's family"

Relationship with, relations...Stop confusing yourself .
Re: I Support Atiku Abubakar (PDP) For President - Davido by chozzy: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Last last, he doesn't have voters card.

But he has fans

(1) (Reply)

The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election / Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A / Compare 2015 And 2019 Presidential Results In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.