Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A (1080 Views)

Rigging Or Not?? Nigerians React After Buhari Emerge Winner Of The 2019 Election / Rigging Or No Rigging Buhari Will Loose Election. Prophet Wala Olagunju / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by NFFGG: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Just In

Rigging or no rigging, Atiku will defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju reveals again

President Muhammadu Buhari should start preparing his handover note because the will of God cannot be stopped by any man ..

Read details. http://www.starnews.com.ng/rigging-or-no-rigging-atiku-will-defeat-buhari-prophet-wale-olagunju-reveals-again/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by zeuss: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Ryt on d moni
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by paiz: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by Samunique(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2019
NFFGG:
Just In

Rigging or no rigging, Atiku will defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju reveals again

President Muhammadu Buhari should start preparing his handover note because the will of God cannot be stopped by any man ..

Read details. http://www.starnews.com.ng/rigging-or-no-rigging-atiku-will-defeat-buhari-prophet-wale-olagunju-reveals-again/

Rigging or no rigging, Atiku will defeat
Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju reveals
again
February 22, 2019 Starnews NG 0 Comments
Atiku, Buhari, prophet wale Olagunju
Prophet Wale Olagunju, the Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed
of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, who accurately
prophesied the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the
PDP presidential candidate, as well as his reconciliation with
former President Olusegun Obasanjo, has again predicted
that Atiku will defeat Buhari whether there is rigging or not,
ahead of Saturday general elections in Nigeria.
In a telephone interview with Stanews Online Newspaper,
Prophet Olagunju said even if the election is rigged, Atiku
will still defeat Buhari, saying, it is the act of God that Atiku
will become the next President of Nigeria.
Read the excerpt of the interview below:
There are speculations that Saturday election might be postponed
again by INEC, what is your view sir? Is the presidential election
going to hold?
As God lives and His spirit lives, the election will hold as
scheduled by INEC on Saturday. Nigerians should forget
about speculations and prepare to vote for the candidates of
their choices on Saturday because INEC will proceed with
the conduct of the election as scheduled for Saturday.
You will agree with me that the contest is between Buhari and
Atiku, has God spoken to you where the pendulum of victory will
swing ahead of the election.
You see! God is Alfa and Omega. The beginning and the
ending. He is the ancient of days and He changeth not. He
is, he was, and he is to come. He is God of yesterday, today,
and forever more. I stand on what God told me in 2017 that
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the next president of Nigeria.
Postponement or no postponement, rigging or no rigging,
Atiku will defeat Buhari on Saturday. He will be elected
president of Nigeria and be sworn in by the month of May
this year as the elected president of the federal republic of
Nigeria according to what God told me.
President Muhammadu Buhari should start preparing his
handover note because the will of God cannot be stopped by
any man. It will surely come to pass, no matter how they try.
Even if the election is hurriedly conducted now, Atiku will
win. I am sure of what I am saying because the message is
divine. God has told me this since 2017.
What is the message of God for Nigerians ahead of the election?
Better days ahead. Things will turn around for the good of
Nigerians through Atiku. Nigerians will have every cause to
thank God for new development that will take place.
Nigerians will have sigh of relief after Atiku is made the
president. Things will be better. I advised Nigerians to go
out and exercise their civic right to vote at the polls. They
must not be discouraged to do so because of last week
postponement.

1 Like

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by magoo10(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Heaven and earth have rejected buhari
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by Samunique(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Postponement or no postponement, rigging or no rigging,
Atiku will defeat Buhari on Saturday. He will be elected
president of Nigeria and be sworn in by the month of May
this year as the elected president of the federal republic of
Nigeria according to what God told me.

President Muhammadu Buhari should start preparing his
handover note because the will of God cannot be stopped by
any man. It will surely come to pass, no matter how they try.

And let the saints say......... Amennnnnnnnn !!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by puzzlegate(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Bye bye to buhari. Apc rest in peace. Welcome incoming president Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by BuhariLooter(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
When it comes to politics, my passion is the interest of Nigeria. Ironically, while trying to defend and promote the ideals/principles of what a united and progressive country should stand for, I get into running battles with the BMC crews here (You them. Lol). For these people, unlike me and what they tell us here or try to make us believe, their passion is not the interest of Nigeria. Their passion is PMB, no matter what that is, even if it means burying the overall interest of Nigeria and the rest of us.
. For them, Buhari can never be wrong. And one of them said they're not being paid. Lol. What kind of love does not occasionally criticize the other party. Don't be deceived, money and salaries are involved.

GOD BLESS AT I UK CHUKWU ADEWALE AGUERO ABUBAKAR ....

NIGERIAN MUST BE BETTER....

1 Like

Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by Bakeroy: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2019
I sincerely pray it is so.
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by GWMI(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2019
J
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by DMerciful(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Even Bubu knows this!
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by larrymoore(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Prophecy dead on arrival.
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by slivertongue: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, INSINCERITY, ECONOMIC LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, HUNGER, HEDONISM AND NEPOTISM.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Rigging Or No Rigging, Atiku Will Defeat Buhari— Prophet Wale Olagunju Reveals A by fatiaanu(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What We Know About The 157 Total Victims Of Flight ET302 / Ogun State Governor Elect Dances With Senator Yayi In His Country Home Remo / Inec Declares Chike Okafor Winner Of Okigwe South Seat,may Become New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.