Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable (1839 Views)

Software Testing/QA And Data Analysis, Which One Is Better / Digital Marketing Or Data Analysis, Which Part Should I Choose? / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
machine learning and data analysis which is better and profitable as a career

please share resourses that can get me going easily and get me that job.

God bless nairaland and everyone of us here
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Help a brother today
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
More response needed
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for your feedback
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 9:22pm On May 29, 2019
Hello
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by deedat205(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
Bro, use Google. From my understanding machine learning subset of data analysis. It's a technique for data Analysis.

1 Like

Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
deedat205:
Bro, use Google. From my understanding machine learning subset of data analysis. It's a technique for data Analysis.

Thanks
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by HankMc: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Both are profitable but you need to start from somewhere. You can begin with Data analysis using excel and you will learn other tools and concept along the way. A free course is on coursera or just get a Youtube video.

About machine learning, you will deal with some programming tasks and if you are new to programming you could find it difficult to grasp.

Don't take my word for it. Do your own research too.

Cheers,
MCHAnk
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by rotile247(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Machine learning is a subset of Data science which requires some knowledge of python programing.

Python programing+Data Science+ Machine Learning
Re: Help. Machine Learning And Data Analysis Which Is Better And Profitable by dkizzy01: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide / Programmer Vs. Network Admin/engineer Vs: / SQL STUFF Function Equivalent For Microsoft Access Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.