Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Davido Releases List Of Those He Will Vote For In Next Week Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Releases List Of Those He Will Vote For In Next Week Elections. (401 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases List Of Those He Will Vote For In Next Week Elections. by filipthompson2: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Popular Musician, David Adeleke, popularly know as Davido, has released list of those he will be voting for in next week elections.

The artist denied to be a party man or belong to any political party. His choice of votes according to his list cut across the two major political parties in Nigeria.

Other News: Davido Alleges Plans to Arrest Nigerian Youths as from Next Week.

His choice is governor in Ogun state is APC. He also disclosed the reasons why he supported PDP in Osun State governorship election last year.

See list below.

I am not a party man ... I supported my Blood Uncle under (PDP) I am supporting @BankyW under House of rep Federal (MDP) Mr jollof House of rep (AAC) Dapo Abiodun Governorship candidate (APC) Shinna peller Oyo House of rep (APC) and Atiku Abubakar Presidential (PDP) ... #Defend

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/davido-releases-list-of-those-he-will.html

(1) (Reply)

APC Honor Lord's Day! / I Finally Got My Pvc Today, After Weeks Of Disappointment. / Abia: Apga, Sdp, Others Accuse Pdp Of Desperate Rigging Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.