Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

2019: Buhari Or Atiku, Who Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Or Atiku, Who Will Win? (414 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Or Atiku, Who Will Win? by ksstroud: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm not proBuhari non atikulated but I will definitely vote for one of them this coming Saturday.
Truth be told, they are all the same thing (nobody should preach any looting looting stories here). They are all looters.

Now I've followed the campaigns keenly for both parties (both parties are really having crowd) and I physically took the stress of seeing Lagos presidential campaign yesterday, people were many but not really massive crowd like that.

Let's forget about all these Buhari is this, Atiku is that; if it is only Atiku contesting from North, the man will have a landslide victory.

This 2019 February 16th, who will have the day?

Hit Share for Atiku
Like for Buhari

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Or Atiku, Who Will Win? by AtikulatedNaija: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
The new agenda imposed on those working at the BMC headquarter, is on how to get Igbo's to vote for Buhari, it is irritating how BMC members would be opening thread upon thread in other to appease Igbo's in voting for a failure. APC government failed to realize that you can win election wtih propaganda but cannot govern or achieve effective leadership with it. This can be attested with the number of Igbo related thread opened by BMC members since yesterday in other to pursuade the Igbo's to change their mind or reconsider in voting the failure called Buhari. I remember telling someone on a thread here, most especially after their fallout with Tinubu that the agenda was to use Yoruba in 2015, then 2019 their attention would be shifted to the Igbo's with imaginary promises or what they have done for ndi Igbo. One thing this people failed to understand is that we don't believe in mediocrity.
Re: 2019: Buhari Or Atiku, Who Will Win? by ksstroud: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
The new agenda imposed on those working at the BMC headquarter, is on how to get Igbo's to vote for Buhari, it is irritating how BMC members would be opening thread upon thread in other to appease Igbo's in voting for a failure. APC government failed to realize that you can win election wtih propaganda but cannot govern or achieve effective leadership with it. This can be attested with the number of Igbo related thread opened by BMC members since yesterday in other to pursuade the Igbo's to change their mind or reconsider in voting the failure called Buhari. I remember telling someone on a thread here, most especially after their fallout with Tinubu that the agenda was to use Yoruba in 2015, then 2019 their attention would be shifted to the Igbo's with imaginary promises or what they have done for ndi Igbo. One thing this people failed to understand is that we don't believe in mediocrity.

I don't really understand your point

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election Forecast (APC/PDP) / APC has no candidate in delta south-court / INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.