Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! (413 Views)

PDP Mocks APC For Postponing Its National Convention Again / Oshiomhole: Why I Will Not Forgive INEC For Postponing 2019 Elections / Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by socialmediaman: 4:29am On Feb 16, 2019
People traveled to their home states many hours away to participate in the elections. They have to get on a bus again and go back to come back after 1 week. Decisions like this are seriously irresponsible!

This is how your country Nigeria is run! INEC just realized that it wasn’t ready to hold elections, few hours to election time.

This is Nigeria, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by Annie939(f): 4:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a shithole country

1 Like

Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by sarrki(m): 4:33am On Feb 16, 2019
I can’t but to agree with you

Any of the loser can doubt or reject the outcome of the election as it stands now

They have 4 years to prepare

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by kelly8919(m): 4:38am On Feb 16, 2019
F naija
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by KanielOutis92: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm aware a lot of persons had to travel to their villages, some perhaps from one state to the other. Others, in rare instances, from Europe to Nigeria. This they normally wouldnt do..but seeing as it's the general elections, they had to take the "Risk" ( by risk, i'm referring to the monies spent on trasportation & whatnot ). Come tuesday tops, they should be back in their base, perhaps to resume work & basically move on with their lives. Now tell me, do you think such a person, will make that same trip, come feb 23rd ( i mean considering the fact that he'd most definitely have to cough up another 8K just so he can transport himself back to Kafansha LGA ) ? The answer is most certainly NO. For goodness sake, they had 4 years to prepare for this..
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by MYHUBBY: 5:15am On Feb 16, 2019
inec couldn't hold election after 4years. we understand insecurity affected the postponement in the last election

this is plain stupidity from Prof yakubu. the election allocation had gotten to him a year now if I'm not mistaken but here he's giving silly excuse
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by helinues: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Useless institutions if I may say. Why waiting till last hours before postponement?

Yakubu must resigns
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by gratiaeo(m): 5:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Vote out Buhari if you want better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2019
This is what accumulated unabated corruption does to a nation.
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by jamael(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2019
That's just the truth. Inec is irresponsible. Even in my LGA, the presiding officers where not even clear, those who didn't go for the training saw their names printed out, the material had not yet arrived, people were in disarray throughout the area.

Although, I feel that the implication of carrying out the election today would have had far reaching negative effect than the postponement.
Re: INEC Is Such An Irresponsible Institution For Postponing The Election! by Iamgrey5(m): 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Inec is a completely useless institution

PDP will use this postponement to their advantage, we will all be bombarded with propaganda after proganda for the next few days

It's no rocket science.

I think Yakubu should axed regardless of the outcome of the election.

He is completely useless

(1) (Reply)

Election Postponement: The Wedding Date Is 23rd February 2019. Please Advice? / Postponement: NIGERIA Will Loose Billions Of Naira Say By NACCIMA, Others / APC Senatorial Candidate,patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On The Postponed Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.