Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged (437 Views)

Controversial Allowance: Ayu Fails To Make PDP Account Public / Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by Cherrybae(f): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have been reading so many threads on the politics section with various predictions how Atiku will defeat Buhari come February 16th and I wish to inform and encouragement all well meaning Nigerians to do everything now to make PDP supporters happy.

My reason for this is because after February 16th when results are announced they will have high BP or may even tend to commit suicide as the case maybe.

One thing I like in AzpC and her supporters is that while PDP is winning online, APC takes the day in reality.

I had expected that PDP and her supporters will learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes but it's unfortunate that this trend and habits has not changed.

I hereby encourage my fellow PDP supporters to keep up the good work online while APC are busy strategizing to win in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Cherrybae:
I have been reading so many threads on the politics section with various predictions how Atiku will defeat Buhari come February 16th and I wish to inform and encouragement all well meaning Nigerians to do everything now to make PDP supporters happy.

My reason for this is because after February 16th when results are announced they will have high BP or may even tend to commit suicide as the case maybe.

One thing I like in AzpC and her supporters is that while PDP is winning online, APC takes the day in reality.

I had expected that PDP and her supporters will learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes but it's unfortunate that this trend and habits has not changed.

I hereby encourage my fellow PDP supporters to keep up the good work online while APC are busy strategizing to win in reality.

Madam @Cherrybae If you have forgotten it was the same Online prediction that brought APC power in 2015
It was also Nairaland and other Media platform that was used for propaganda to tarnish @president Jonathan image now the table has turned and people like you don't want to accept reality grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by Born2Breed(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
junkiesneverdie:

Madam @Cherrybae If you have forgotten it was the same Online prediction that brought APC power in 2015
It was also Nairaland and other Media platform that was used for propaganda to tarnish @president Jonathan image now the table has turned and people like you don't want to accept reality grin angry

Nor mind that political neophyte. Dem go just talk as if dem get sense. Can anything sensible come out of a zombie?

2 Likes

Re: Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by AtikulatedNaija: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
It baffles me that at this epic point where Nigeria decides who will be the next president, nothing has been heard about Aisha Buhari, the wife of the president of Nigeria. Is she ill? The Aisha we know will speak from her hospital bed.
Re: Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by AtikulatedNaija: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Doctors are angry with Oshiomole, Amechi and APC for dragging Buhari around despite his age and ill-health.What else do you want to read? Nigeria is doomed when even Obas dance with world acclaimed dictators at the danger of the entire nation.
Re: Anything To Make PDP Supporters Happy Until February 16 Should Be Encouraged by Bizmagnet: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP issagoal.

Reposition your business today-get your website/blog/software at affordable price.
Check my signature for contacts.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Keep Clam About Turn Up From Kano Up PDP . / Major Reason Tinubu Is Against Atiku Becoming President / Nigerian Man Wins Major Award British Council Ideas Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.