Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Finally, Have Know How To Earn Money With My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally, Have Know How To Earn Money With My Phone (737 Views)

Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Have Know How To Earn Money With My Phone by akinzgist(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Join Slw income with #1500

HOW DO I EARN ??��‍♂��‍♂��������

1. *Sign up bonus#150*����
2. *Sponsored post : #100*��
3. *Daily Login: #50*��
4. *Submitting of post : #50*✍✍✍✍
5. *Opening post:#2*�
6. *Comment on post: #2*���
7. *Replying of post: #2*✍✍✍✍
8. *Referral Bonus: #1000(optional)*�����
Join group here
https://sparklightworlds.com/product/sparklight-income-program/?ref=akinzgist

�������
*Registration fee is #1,500(on time payment)*
�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
WITHDRAWAL AND PAYMENT POLICY ??
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

Withdrawal and payment is in two ways!!!
�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

1. *You can withdrew your ref earnings when it's a min of #2,000*

2. *you will be able to withdraw your activities earning when you reach min amount of #5,000*
�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*Withdrawal form opens on Monday and closes on Wednesday*

*Payment for all members is on Saturday*
⛹‍♂⛹‍♂

*This platform is created specifically for those who don't know how to refer,,, that's why all effort were made to secure the approval of goggle Adsense which to the glory of God was successfully secured!!*
�������
*So in other words.....Either you refer or not,you will get paid once you reach your min. Withdrawal mark and you request*....��
�������
*The website speed is Super fast and the structure is professional*.....

Sparklightworld Income(SLW) is the best ever platform ,, infact google confirm it by approving it.... ��

Kudos to the team members of SLW�

��������

Join group here

https://viewmytech.com/product/sparklight-income-program/?ref=akinzgist

Re: Finally, Have Know How To Earn Money With My Phone by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA
Good day boss,I really appreciate for yesterday, and thanks for the complements too

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate X 5G Foldable Smartphone Launched At Rs. 1,85,219: MWC 2019 / Infinix Hot S4 Official Specifications: Dont Buy The Infinix Zero 6 Yet / Need A Snapdragon Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.