Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage (746 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by GISTBL0GGER: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Popular Abuja-based OAP Benny Ark who had earlier given his opinion of singer Tiwa Savage and whom he believes she shouts in her songs, have been blasted by her fans.

But in his reaction to the lashing, the OAP has insisted that his opinion counts and he can speak authoritatively as an experienced stakeholder in the entertainment industry.

He said:

Let me state this unequivocally clear that given the years I have put into my craft as a broadcaster/OAP, I occupy a premise as an authority to give critique to music and the custodians of it as an art form ..

I won’t meander the maze of mediocrity with the popularity or resort to sycophancy just to be liked or accepted . I have had my fair share of fame as an OAP as one of the best legacy Abuja ever had on its airwaves .

For a career that’s spanning over 13years and still counting , I am one of the gatekeepers entrusted with our airwaves and so,I will give my professional unbiased critique regardless of who’s ox is being gored. We’ve gotten so use to mediocrity in so much, we confuse it for excellence and Superstar!

See more here - http://gistmore.com/oap-benny-ark-reacts-after-being-blasted-for-downgrading-tiwa-savage

Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by GISTBL0GGER: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by LuciferCelibate: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
The only time I heard Tiwa Savage shout was when I slid my torchlight preeq into her cunt from behind.

This guy is a liar.

*spits angry
Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by decatalyst(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
This young man needs rest.

He should try and get some...its gonna be beneficial to his mental state.

1 Like

Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by alBHAGDADI: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leaders they get because they don't know mediocrity from talent. Not to say Towards Savage isn't talented, but it is to a certain extent. She isn't a performing artiste but a recording artiste. In America, they have performing artistes and recording artistes. The performing artistes are the ones that can sound as good as their recorded production even with a live band. They can sing 20 songs love on stage without losing steam e.g Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Wizkid. But a recording artistes can only sing well in the studio. Put them on stage with a live band and see their flaws exposed. That's why the only places you see them perform at are at night clubs and little parties where the DJ plays their music and they practically lip-sync and jump about. They are only good at selling albums e.g Justine Skyy, DAVIDO, Tiwa Savage.

I've seen Tiwa Savage record live in a studio in 2012 and I know how she did it. She's good no doubt but her stage performances have left me unimpressed and even let down. When performing to her song which is even being played by a DJ, and she sees she is about to go off-key, which she does most times, she immediately moves the mic off her mouth and fake some dances. At times she just starts sounding as if she's rapping her music when she ought to be singing. Just watch her life performance with a sincere heart and you will notice that she can't last up even up to a song on stage. Aside seeing her perform on TV, I've also seen her perform on stage which was poor too.
The reason why Nigerians haven't noticed this is because we like mediocrity and also because she gives us hit music. Same thing with Davido. Music has totally become trash this days. But an artiste whose voice is poor and bad is seen shutting down O2 Arena while those with superb vocal strength aren't even recognized.

Yemi Alade is a better singer who has been through the ranks of talent hunt which I think she won. Her voice is solid and strong on stage, but her problem is that her songs are boring.

Guys, this is not a hate speech. This is just time for us to try to put quality ahead of quantity. These guys are rich and successful, but their money is not getting enjoyed by me. What I'm supposed to enjoy is their music, so I have every right to criticize it else I get force fed with garbage.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by Prettyvicc: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
angry
Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by tsinzu: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
This guy needs someone to hug him and tell him you go dey okay last last. Pathetic!!!
Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by HerCuteness(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Tiwa we know.Who is he
Re: OAP Benny Ark Reacts After Being Blasted For Downgrading Tiwa Savage by chibbyRJ(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
The only time I heard Tiwa Savage shout was when I slid my torchlight preeq into her cunt from behind.

This guy is a liar.

*spits angry
You lack sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says / Did Yung6ix Want To Get A Gun For Himself ? See Photos And Video / Popular Prophet Kofi Pulls Off His Trouser And Wore Panties To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.