Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says (745 Views)

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by Jenniferblog(f): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Toke Makinwa has reacted to claims that Nigerian feminists hate the viral video of a Nigerian woman, Folashade, publicly eulogizing her hubby. Yesterday, the video of the woman eulogizing and appreciating her husband while on her knees at a birthday party he organized for her went viral.

Many Nigerians, particularly men, said most feminists will be angry at her for kneeling before a man.

Taking to her tweet to react to this claim, Toke wrote

''All the people saying feminist will be mad at the video of the woman on her knees appreciating her king are silly. A woman is an incubator, you get back what you put in. If you love her right she’ll sing your praise anywhere.

When you love a woman right she becomes a 100 times more, treat her like a queen and she’ll give you heaven on earth. Give her hell....., well, go figure

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/toke-makinwa-reacts-to-viral-video-of-nigerian-publicity-eulogizing-her-husband/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by Jenniferblog(f): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
cool
Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by LuciferReverend: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
I agree with her 100%.

However, I'd like to add this:
Treat an Olosho like an Olosho too.

It will be double standards to treat an Olosho like a Queen.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by MrSix: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jenniferblog:
cool

You'd not make heaven for this.
Only you OP and FTC.
Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by MrSix: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
I agree with her 100%.

However, I'd like to add this:
Treat an Olosho like an Olosho too.

It will be double standards to treat an Olosho like a Queen.

*spits angry

Badt guy...ah believe you.
Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Treat A Woman Like A Queen, She Will Give You Heaven On Earth -Toke Makinwa Says by Jenniferblog(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerians On Election Day / Singer Teni Dragged Out Badly For Insulting A Whiteman With Yoruba Language (vid / Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.