Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) (37316 Views)

Briton Tracks His Stolen Iphone To Nigeria One Month After It Disappeared / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Abee79(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
This particular vehicle is in high demand and a thief magnet . . . If you have it, you better secure it properly!
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

Continue to be online with the device u used to log into Nairaland. May God bless u richly.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
ogbiwa:
Goodevening people.

I kindly indulge you. My friend went to church this morning and parked his car within the church's premises only to come out later and the car was gone.

Car make: Toyota Camry (Envelope light)
Color: Grey
Reg No: KTU 444 CE
Engine no: 55728619
Chassis no: 4T1BG22K11U24912

Church: St Patrick's Catholic Cathedral, Awka
Time of theft: 08:30am 02/10/2019

Sadly this is the only picture of the car we have as my friend just recently formatted his phone.

Kindly help broadcast this let's help this guy anyway we can in hopefully tracing this car. Thank you much.

Why did he format his phone without backing-up the car image. That was the cause of the car's disappearance. Do u expect to see what u have deleted.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

Continue to be online with the device u used to log into Nairaland. May God bless u richly.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wow, the church should have security personnel manning the car park.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by pomide(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2019
So weird that 25k a year would have bought his type of car back...
Since he bought it and now, he'd not have paid up to 200k
But Nigeria and Insurance is like Water and Fire lol
Jesus Christ isn't your insurance o.. if so, they wouldn't have stolen car inside church cheesy
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Cccc1234: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello how are you doing

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by logon599: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Psoul:

Why did he format his phone without backing-up the car image. That was the cause of the car's disappearance. Do u expect to see what u have deleted.

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=logon599 post=75651369][/quote]

That is just a foot apart. That means I am very close to sense
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by truetalk007: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Accept my sympathy, but you should have considered insuring your vehicle with a competent Insurance company.
Its important to consider Insurance as the best risk transfer option.
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Speedyconnect15: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
pomide:
So weird that 25k a year would have bought his type of car back...
Since he bought it and now, he'd not have paid up to 200k
But Nigeria and Insurance is like Water and Fire lol
Jesus Christ isn't your insurance o.. if so, they wouldn't have stolen car inside church cheesy

which insurance coy please.

Mansard?
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by pomide(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

which insurance coy please.

Mansard?

All insurance companies basically, depending on their rates.. say, that car's value is 700k, his premium would have been 24,500 annually at 3.5%.
Sunu Assurance does 2.5% though..
Check my signature
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Speedyconnect15: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
pomide:

All insurance companies basically, depending on their rates.. say, that car's value is 700k, his premium would have been 24,500 annually at 3.5%.
Sunu Assurance does 2.5% though..
Check my signature
Cool oo.

So that's full insurance and would entitle him to be indemnified fully?
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by pomide(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Cool oo.

So that's full insurance and would entitle him to be indemnified fully?

Yes, in cases of Fire, Theft, Accidents and some little others... I hope you understand?
Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by pomide(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2019
I just checked your plate number on the Nigerian insurance database, wanted to see if I could assist you with your claim initiation process..

Found out you had none, not even a Third party...
Sorry fam, you accept the risk of losing your car your self, I hope you find it...

Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by Speedyconnect15: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2019
pomide:

Yes, in cases of Fire, Theft, Accidents and some little others... I hope you understand?

Ok
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Chance Operators & Their Cars Set On Fire In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) / Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.