Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire (31757 Views)

NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie

How markate?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by brexit: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
THIS MAN IS TOO YOUNG FOR THIS DIRTY POLITICS,HE MAY NOT GO FAR WITH THIS FAULT LOOKING MINDSET LET HIM GO AND CONFESS FOR MANY LIES AND MANIPULATIONS HE HAS INVOLVED HIMSELF WITH.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari classmate. I thought they said he didnt go to school.

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by kutashi: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Thank u my brother. They are 'weedite',they can never understand.
etrouble:
How can you fools say Justice Abdulahi Umaru was President Buhari Secondary School classmate after saying that Buhari never went to Secondary School? I think the best is for CUPP and PDP to boycott the elections since the Bureau De Change ex-CJN which you planned to use to compromise the election has been kicked in the ass.

A corrupt ex-Customs rogue called Atikuloot and a corrupt ex-Banker called Obituary joined by a bank looter and a State enslaver called Sarathief are comparing themselves to a retired Military Strategist called Buhari and a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria called Osinbajo. Imagine dogs comparing themselves to Lions.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
All this speculations sha....
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by olayinka63: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
etrouble:
How can you fools say Justice Abdulahi Umaru was President Buhari Secondary School classmate after saying that Buhari never went to Secondary School? I think the best is for CUPP and PDP to boycott the elections since the Bureau De Change ex-CJN which you planned to use to compromise the election has been kicked in the ass.
I thought I was the only person who noticed that paragraph. Meanwhile they asked Tanko to step aside in Njc meetings, he did, Njc asked Olabode Rohde to step aside because he is the direct beneficiary of the crisis, he also did. Now the cupp are also asking Abdullahi to set aside, so who will now preside that will suit them.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Afamed: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy The judicial coup will not work.CJN have boldly informed the presidency, NJC, all and sundry that he is not resigning as being advocated.Case closed.
Unfortunately Onnogen does not owe Nigeria Judiciary council hence, he can't determine his resignation. Onnogen faiths lies with the NJC and he's as good as goner

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
NJC has comprised.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Not2young: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
So Buhari has now gone to School and now have a class mate ??

That was how Nnamdi Kanu said he prefers Buhari to Atiku and I was like....is it the Buhari that has died in UK and buried in Saudi ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Onnoghen should be sacked and jailed. He is obote man!

You sef watch that film

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by vacanci: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Islie:

“Justice Umaru Abdullahi who happens to come from Katsina State and was also a classmate of President Muhammadu Buhari at the Katsina Government Secondary School has reached certain understanding with the Presidency.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/10/onnoghen-cupp-releases-leaked-njc-resolution/

So now they know he attended a school and even know his classmate. My country Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by mfm04622: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy The judicial coup will not work.CJN have boldly informed the presidency, NJC, all and sundry that he is not resigning as being advocated.Case closed.

If he refuses to resign if the NJC ask him, he will be disgraced! This is NJC, not the Presidency. NJC will recommend his removal to the Presidency who will then sack him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by etrouble: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
olayinka63:

I thought I was the only person who noticed that paragraph. Meanwhile they asked Tanko to step aside in Njc meetings, he did, Njc asked Olabode Rohde to step aside because he is the direct beneficiary of the crisis, he also did. Now the cupp are also asking Abdullahi to set aside, so who will now preside that will suit them.

Maybe imPatience Jonathan. At least she is very good in English and Legal terminology. I just hope the UK will not petition the UN to stop Nigeria from speaking English after hearing the illiterate grammarian cantankerous megalomaniac sheppopo mix Okrika local dialet and English Lexis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by tesppidd: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin

No No No No

PaChukwudi's frail heart cannot take this.

Remember he is 70 years old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by MrAJQ(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
CUPP or COUP You will at last surrender

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by seanfer(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
etrouble:

A corrupt ex-Customs rogue called Atikuloot and a corrupt ex-Banker called Obituary joined by a bank looter and a State enslaver called Sarathief are comparing themselves to a retired Military Strategist called Buhari and a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria called Osinbajo. Imagine dogs comparing themselves to Lions.

You missed the part they said the Same Abdulahi was the one defending Buhari’s Certificate saga... I think this CUPP is just a propaganda wing of the PDP....

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by vacanci: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
olayinka63:

They are lining up Justice Mary Odili

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by kitaatita: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:
This is blackmail at its peak but I assure cupp that it will backfire

Nothing is secret about NJC resolutions. NBA President Paul Usoro who publicly took sides is also a member. And I'm not sure that Olisa Agbakoba is not a member. What CUPP did was just to embellish the report.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by vacanci: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
seanfer:

You missed the part they said the Same Abdulahi was the one defending Buhari’s Certificate saga... I think this CUPP is just a propaganda wing of the PDP ....

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Tajmahal1000: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
etrouble:

God bless you!!!
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by semyman: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
CUPP you want to dictate for the government? Go and win election first. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by reuben79: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wat do u expect??njc chairman is northern,cjn is northern,cct chairman is northern don't ever dream of justice...
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by dayo2710: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
DMerciful:
Nothing will save Bubu. His defeat is already sealed..He is just jumping from one slippery tree to another!
are you kidding me,? Biko you're not blind na

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by monex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yambee:
Are we still talking about this man?

He is gone like the wind(exactly like the movie title says)

How do people with good conscience fight for a very corrupt person? The judiciary is supposed to be the last hope of the common man,and this man single handedly corrupted an entire institution.

It will never be well for any supporter of this man.

would it be well for a Buhari supporting Ganduje?
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by Bibby25(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
specialmati:
please Apcshit should tell us what they mean by next level. ist next level of change.because if change is like this how next level will be like.be warn buhari is finished

Next Level of hardship...That is what APC are selling to gullible Nigerians grin
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by hollywater: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yambee:
Are we still talking about this man?

He is gone like the wind(exactly like the movie title says)

How do people with good conscience fight for a very corrupt person? The judiciary is supposed to be the last hope of the common man,and this man single handedly corrupted an entire institution.

It will never be well for any supporter of this man.
Your president is more corrupt.
Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
etrouble:

So on point; couldn't have said any better myself.

They call him Baba go slow and all sorts of names; yet he has always been one step ahead of them and has so far never lost a single showdown with anybody since he became president - after all the initial gra gra and noise making; PMB will eventually emerge unfazed and tops.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.