Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics (6146 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is not hate speech according

To some fake Christian Igbo brothers

It’s love speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sick goat grin cheesy

See better goat here, sowore's goat.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
They called us Afonja

The called us ewedu Republic

The call us brown roof

They call us waste side

They call us Yoruba Muslim

Coz of our support to Muhammadu Buhari

The truth is Know Going back on FeBUHARI

Sai Buhari

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by DrGoodman: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
I said this yesterday. Ss is the decider 

Atiku and buharri cancel each other out in the whole north = Draw game
SE cancels SW out = Draw game
SS votes for Atiku will score the winning goal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:
I said this yesterday. Ss is the decider 

Atiku and buharri cancel each other out in the whole north = Draw game
SE cancels SW out = Draw game
SS votes for Atiku will score the winning goal

When i see a foolish analyst I can detect

What is the total vote of the southeast?

The sw cancels the 2 region

That’s the problem with renegade ipobians

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Racoon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
They called us Afonja.The called us ewedu Republic,brown roof,waste side or Yoruba Muslim.Coz of our support to Muhammadu Buhari The truth is Know Going back on FeBUHARI.Sai Buhari
[/s]
And IPOB, PDP miscreants, wailing wailers are the recurrent words from your mouth.Sarrki you're a hypocrite.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
And IPOB, PDP miscreants, wailing wailers are the recurrent words from your mouth.Sarrki you're a hypocrite.

I avoid fake Christian Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by DLondonboiy: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombies trying to play the victim card...

Its an insult to goats for one of them to be called Buhari. Wike was not being fair to the goat..

17 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Zombies trying to play the victim card...

Its an insult to goats for one of them to be called Buhari. Wike was not being fair to the goat..

Ipobians are really disappointed and frustrated after mazi defrauded them

You can see by there comments online
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Khaybest2018(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Best animal comedy kit i watched so far. when i have on me phone i watched it like 7 times with teary laughter.
fuckerstard:
Sick goat grin cheesy

See better goat here, sowore's goat.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Yemike(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

When i see a foolish analyst I can detect

What is the total vote of the southeast?

The sw cancels the 2 region

That’s the problem with renegade ipobians
And who told you sw is for Buhari?

Seems you don't know the Afonja's really well.

Don't let the massive crowd deceive you bro it's just as a result of their aproko nature.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yemike:

And who told you sw is for Buhari?

Seems you don't know the Afonja's really well.

Don't let the massive crowd deceive you bro it's just as a result of their aproko nature.

What I detest is ipobians telling me trash

Who tell you ipobians are for atiku?
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by BuhariAdvocate: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Definitely goat will still lead them again buhari till IBO's stop sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Definitely goat will still lead them again buhari till IBO's stop sentiment.

Dem go soon realize
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Tizu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

Dem go soon realize

Lifeless goat.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by balaclava: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
In a developed country?

Animal abuse

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
That goat is even better than Buhari !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Gandollar(f): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:
They called us Afonja

The called us ewedu Republic

The call us brown roof

They call us waste side

They call us Yoruba Muslim

Coz of our support to Muhammadu Buhari

The truth is Know Going back on FeBUHARI

Sai Buhari
You sound very childish and Stewpid when you begin to seek this kind of attention.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
You sound very childish and Stewpid when you begin to seek this kind of attention.

Nothing on earth will make us vote Obi the tribalist And atiku the Cameroonian
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by SalamRushdie: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sarrki its a pity that you are now resorting to stoking tribal sentiments just to get votes for the dullard . Tell people why they should vote Buhari and don't use tribalism and religion

6 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Sarrki its a pity that you are now resorting to stoking tribal sentiments just to get votes for the dullard . Tell people why they should vote Buhari and don't use tribalism and religion

Abegi

Tell me any comments or support that is positive outside your region if not politically motivated

I challenge you to show me one
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Its a pity you have sold your soul to the devil for #10 naira per post.

So Wike who did this was carrying out tribal love and not tribal sentiments right?

Anyway the north will give you and your kleptocrATIKU their response on Saturday. They are already aware of this pic and the uproar is something else.

Una hate speech lovers go hear am come saturday

1 Like

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by omonaijiria: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

Nothing on earth will make us vote Obi the tribalist And atiku the Cameroonian

Your cup of insecticide

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by gmercy713: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP miscreants,ipob,bigot' you can come up with better words.

Sarrki is still repeating the same old lines since have known his moniker. You will be forced to upgrade your vocabulary come Saturday because we've realised that you are a low IQ individual.
Okan lara awon ti n do ju ti ile Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its a pity you have sold your soul to the devil for #10 naira per post.

So Wike who did this was carrying out tribal love and not tribal sentiments right?

Anyway the north will give you and your kleptocrATIKU their response on Saturday. They are already aware of this pic and the uproar is something else.

Una hate speech lovers go hear am come saturday

there is no evidence that that happened around Wike ..I suspect that picture was created and planted by BMO

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You hated osinbajo coz of he’s tribe

You dislike all southwest politicians

There you are preaching what you can not practice
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by dokie: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ewu Gambia or is it Sudan

1 Like

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

there is no evidence that that happened around Wike ..I suspect that picture was created and planted by BMO

You easily support your kinsmen

Yet prove that you are not a bigot
Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by SalamRushdie: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

You easily support your kinsmen

Yet prove that you are not a bigot

I support only good governance

1 Like

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You have a conscience problem. Wikes rally was televised on national television and everyone saw it because he brought it to the podium where he was speaking to the people.

You will surely not make heaven at this rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics by dokie: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

You hated osinbajo coz of he’s tribe

You dislike all southwest politicians

There you are preaching what you can not practice

Just zip it. When igbos were voting Obasanjo against Ojukwu and Okadigbo, we hated SW politicians right?

You tribalistic Yoruba's are going to send the better SW into political oblivion permanently in this country.

You think you are smart right? You abandon the other southerners to pitch your tent with the north so that you can get the presidency by 2023 right? Just wait for it.

We are smarter now. If by any chance Buhari wins this election, just be rest assured that the PDP ticket in 2023 is Kwankwaso/Obi. Let us see how Tinubu or Osibanjo or Fashola will become president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse / INEC IREV Has Proven That Peter Obi Did Not Win 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.