Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) (35928 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Moroco21736:
[sup][/sup]
Scammer. See as you expose yourself. The max winning is 50 million and your client is winning 1 billion.
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol, Chelshit has been humiliated and humbled today. Liverpool should take note cos this Pep's Man city is on a freaking beast mode. It's going down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by kifeyous(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
OKOATA:
Almost all players I know with their names ending with "INHO" were/are class footballers; is it:
1) Ronaldinho
2) Juninho
3) Robinho
4) Coutinho
5) Fernandinho
but I'm not sure where Chelsea got their own "INHO." Even Paulinho wasn't as bad as this. embarassed
when you have a 'INHO' from Italy ...you should know its fake grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by mudiana(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Story of my life, I walked into the viewing center today, lo and behold 21 minutes played and the score line was 3-0. My mouth dropped open and someone said "na so we see am oh". It took me time to get myself back. Then they asked me to pay. At this point should I turn back and not pay, wat d hell I said, Chelsea can't be humiliated so I paid. I am a man united fan for the record but I was hoping for a miracle from Chelsea. I had to watch every kobo of my 100 naira. It was painful to watch but the table was a consolation prize.

2 Likes

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I feel Sarri (Sorry) for Chelsea, it was an onslaught and this is what will play out on Saturday when Atikulate FC takes on the Lifeless FC in the finals.

The blistering form of Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar will be a headache to the Lifeless FC team after scoring a hat trick again today at the Kano Etihad Stadium.

Once again, I am Sarri for Chelsea.
Keep on dreaming. Drink sniper or jump into a lagoon if Buhari wins on Saturday. 4+4 is sure for General Muhammadu Buhari aka Gburubguru 1

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Jobabori(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Walahi Kano Pillar cannot received 6 straight slaps from MC. It cannot be more than 2. Even Kano Pillar can beat this Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Petrescu2019: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
True talk, how person go brutally rape you and you go still come shake hin hand after. Chelsea fans sorry o.
decatalyst:
Coming to shake someone whose team you hammered is like adding salt to injury biko grin

Two friends cannot go to a court of law and remain friends like before nau.

Chelsea fan should take heart.

Hala United! grin
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ok....lets move on

KTBFFH
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Masterclass32: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is he shaking Guardiola for? To show his appreciation for the 6-0 thrashing?

3 Likes

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saheed9:
He brought Silva on after 5 goals and u still want handshake
I dey tell you. That Guardiola guy wicked aswear, dem dey hammer us 5 and dude com carry Silva enter. Shey na Sarri offend am or we the supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by acedsportsng: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by stevinodevine: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sarri should be sacked. I prefer conte... Sarri is just an old man who needs the smoke not the win.
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Ade1050: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below � �

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I feel Sarri (Sorry) for Chelsea, it was an onslaught and this is what will play out on Saturday when Atikulate FC takes on the Lifeless FC in the finals.

The blistering form of Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar will be a headache to the Lifeless FC team after scoring a hat trick again today at the Kano Etihad Stadium.

Once again, I am Sarri for Chelsea.

Nice one brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
City no get heart aswear
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Morrihz(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
But Pep shook his hands at Stanford Bridge���
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Football is still a sport

Fair play is the name of the game undecided
this isn't fair play, this is outright rape
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Was he expecting to win before?
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by CarGuidNG: 3:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Come 3rd of March, this is the same way a lot of atikulated fans would have to go.............
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Ifecokasa(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Chelsea bought the wrong coach for the club.
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
It was a rape

Outright rape

No one would support rape

You can't rape someone and still expect an handshake
das wat wil happen to BUHARI and his dullard supporters on SATURDAY
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2019
When city beat arsenal last two weeks , a friend of mine told the viewing centre guy , to buy a mic , so he can be shouting when , Man city scores against arsenal... God save am sey onile no buy that mic , I for take am block him ear drum yesterday....that match should have been 8 - 0 if not that some players were wasteful....
Re: Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2019
How can u flog and child and force him to smile immediately.... grin That's what happened in Etihad yesterday Chelsea fans should take heart, it can only get better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President / Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.