Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (38775 Views)

Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by 2extremes(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by sadiq4u6173: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
DONT MIND THEM. I WAS THERE AT THE RALLY BUT WILL NEVER VOTE ATIKU. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YOU SEE THERE WILL NOT VOTE PDP. ATIKU WILL BE LUCKY TO GET 15% IN KANO AND ALL OF NORTH WEST.
042rebel:
I sincerely hope PDP will not get carried away with by these reactions. Who else noticed that almost all the reactors are from the East?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by tesppidd: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
I think PDP should not have gone to kano so that apc will continue to live on false hope. Apc after seeing this vids go import nigeriens to vote
are people just ignorant of just stupiid?

how many people do you think are in that crowd?

answer sincerely.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by tesppidd: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
sadiq4u6173:
DONT MIND THEM. I WAS THERE AT THE RALLY BUT WILL NEVER VOTE ATIKU. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YOU SEE THERE WILL NOT VOTE PDP. ATIKU WILL BE LUCKY TO GET 15% IN KANO AND ALL OF NORTH WEST.
Me just think we should not spoil the entire fun for PDP.

It's unfair to beat a child and stop them from crying.

The only place they derive their joy is on the net, let them live.

I insist all the people at the rally is max 100,000.

Kano has 5 million voters.

Kano is going to be Buhari 65% Atiku 35%.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by babson123456: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
the same BUHARI was welcome in KANO with high crowd

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by silasely(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kingjames:
rented crowd

mtchew
e d pain u o gaga grin grin
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Basic123: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
042rebel:
I sincerely hope PDP will not get carried away with by these reactions. Who else noticed that almost all the reactors are from the East?
exactly,even in Facebook.They have forgotten GEJ also gathered crowd in Kano!

BIAFRANS are very lousy,that was how they confused GEJ and fayose and saraki

This is picture of GEJ in Kano.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by zomby(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki shouldn’t stop, he should also share the video of how he was received in Kwara during the presidential campaign 2 wks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9ZHOkQ0W0

PDP = APC
0+0 = 0

Nigerians will continue to suffer until they are smart enough to figure out this simple concept.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by dedollarman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Apc. Mode of campaign activated

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Glink2018(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Creamz:
The truth is that APC has lost this election. Clear road for my incoming Presido the Waziri of Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar

Wetin you know about Nigerian politics-....

Abeg, go sitdon...

I can tell you for Free; Atiku will lose even in adamawa state .
I can bet with my entire properties...
If you want to date my statement, challenge me with all your entire properties ( if you have)

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by nkemjacob2(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Crowd does not win election
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by adem30: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
You people should go and check Jonathan campaign crowd in Kano in 2015, check the result and your brain will be reset.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by sabidey: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Only if Buhari could return Nigeria the way he met things and leave peacefully, Nigerians will appreciate him.

Ask yourself question " How's my life before Buhari came in and how is it today? "... Nigerians wake up....
If Buhari continues, many Nigerians will depend on sand for survival. Enough is enough !
how much is Nigerian main source of revenue then, vs now. WISE UP!
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Gratiapoultry0: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Gratiapoultry0: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by DeOTR: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Wetin you know about Nigerian politics-....

Abeg, go sitdon...

I can tell you for Free; Atiku will lose even in adamawa state .
I can bet with my entire properties...
If you want to date my statement, challenge me with all your entire properties ( if you have)
If you're banking on rigging, you'll be greatly disappointed. It's APC vs Well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by hassey(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Only if Buhari could return Nigeria the way he met things and leave peacefully, Nigerians will appreciate him.

Ask yourself question " How's my life before Buhari came in and how is it today? "... Nigerians wake up....
If Buhari continues, many Nigerians will depend on sand for survival. Enough is enough !
you mean he should return it to a period when 28 states in d country can not pay salaries, a period of fuel scarcity to mention but d few
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by truthstands20: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC and buhari are total failures. Atiku is coming. Waoooo!
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by ValCon888: 3:04am On Feb 11, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Massive!
Clowns over to you.

I clicked like because of the threat to my life

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Isoduwa(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2019
donogaga:
Dear president Buhari, Please I just want to advice you in my own little way. hope you remembered former president Goodluck Jonathan and how he lost the election that brought you in as president? I believe you can recall fast the he was the first to call you on phone to say congratulations and he went further to say his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Please try as much as you can on Saturday to do same if you are defeated which is very likely/glaring, I believe your ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian... I Wish you well Sir even though you haven't lived up to expectation, We shall meet at the polling booth with our pvcs.

Sincerely speaking, as a country, we can't continue like this.

Kind regards,

OG.

Na who wan deliver this kind letter � rest in peace ✌�

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Glink2018(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2019
DeOTR:

If you're banking on rigging, you'll be greatly disappointed. It's APC vs Well meaning Nigerians.

Well meaning Nigerians indeed.
Without rigging and ballot snatching we will win the election...

The election is already a work-over.
Atiku and his zombie followers will weep again.
The election results will make you sorrowful. take heart and console yourself.. but don't go very close to third mainland bridge because it might be dangerous at this election Time...

Accept my sympathy in advance
Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by NwaMary1: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Eiyaaa

why are you crying.

it hurts to lose

loser!

Glink2018:

Well meaning Nigerians indeed.
Without rigging and ballot snatching we will win the election...

The election is already a work-over.
Atiku and his zombie followers will weep again.
The election results will make you sorrowful. take heart and console yourself.. but don't go very close to third mainland bridge because it might be dangerous at this election Time...

Accept my sympathy in advance

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by agabusta: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku2019:
cool

Where have you been? Have they stopped paying your allowance??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Keep Deceiving yourselves......If Atiku get 30% for Kano na Miracle

You said it and it echoes what Nasir D Ibrahim(naseer_dauda) said about it on Twitter that day cheesy

"The only problem about PDP can't differentiate dollars & pure love!! Just wait and see until election day then you will know the capacity of pure love #PMB we know"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Abubakar Bello Uncovers N70b Cash Withdrawals By Govt Officials / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.