Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief (1464 Views)

“inside Nigeria: The Stingy Dictator And Established Thief” - Guardian UK / Igbo have an established currency before the British Invasion / International Guardian Calls Atiku "An Established Thief" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Vixlot: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Your Vote, Your Future

The Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief

1 Like

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by ashcall(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Prefer the the stingy one to the known thief

4 Likes

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kilo kan mi pelu gbogbo radarada ti won so? Yeye British. They're the worst parasite I've ever seen. They know Atiku would never favour them in the oil theft to the Great Britain as hes said he would privatise NPC, under which they're hiding to slap us in the face. Wetin consain omo yoruba in this matter? What had Buhari done for us? All the projects he completed were Jonathan's. Unfortunately, the mumu Jonathan refused to listen to the voice of those who put him there to kick out corruption and we showed him a red card...same way Buhari will be treated this week.

Wait a minute, has prof osinbajo as vice president brought us any fortune? How many jobs and infracturcjtire had that brought to yorubaland? He's only there for his pocket and his family and of course, Tinubu who put him there. I'm on atiku's side this time
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by CrtlAltDel: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
klep·to·crat
/ˈkleptəˌkrat/Submit
noun
a ruler(aAtiku) who uses political power to steal his or her country's resources.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Racoon(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy I reject a confirmed sanctimonious dictator because a known devil is better than an unknown angel. Meanwhile
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by HigherEd: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Don't go and sort out your mumu brexit that would soon leave you broke.
They know atiku won't come and spend three years holiday.
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Racoon(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy I reject a confirmed sanctimonious dictator because a known devil is better than an unknown angel. Meanwhile
When tyranny and oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime ."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by SimplePlan34: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2019
Just give us Atiku abeg
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by KunleyY19(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2019
"Established Thief" gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Parada: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2019
What an ignorant comment. There is definitely no basis for comparison none whatsoever, infrastructural development does not have to be all about the SW.

2 brand new Airport terminals Abuja & PH
2 dry port Kaduna & Warri
3 rail line Abuja, Itakpe - Lokoja, Lagos - Abuja
3 dams Zobe Sabke & Mangu dams
Abuja runway
Endless list of inter state highways

I am sure FeBuhari is a goal already.

awelekiti:
Kilo kan mi pelu gbogbo radarada ti won so? Yeye British. They're the worst parasite I've ever seen. They know Atiku would never favour them in the oil theft to the Great Britain as hes said he would privatise NPC, under which they're hiding to slap us in the face. Wetin consain omo yoruba in this matter? What had Buhari done for us? All the projects he completed were Jonathan's. Unfortunately, the mumu Jonathan refused to listen to the voice of those who put him there to kick out corruption and we showed him a red card...same way Buhari will be treated this week.

Wait a minute, has prof osinbajo as vice president brought us any fortune? How many jobs and infracturcjtire had that brought to yorubaland? He's only there for his pocket and his family and of course, Tinubu who put him there. I'm on atiku's side this time

1 Like

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by BafanaBafana: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Christianity frowns at stealing, so does Islam and Judaism. I am a Christian. I will never support thieves.

1 Like

Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Who, when, where and how was it established that Atiku is a thief?

Why do these guys take us for granted?

The other day it was Bloomberg calling him a kleptomaniac, today UK Guardian is calling him established thief.

This is what the cabals and APC will be doing with tax payers money.

We are voting Atiku regardless.

Fools
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by flowmama: 12:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Vixlot:
Your Vote, Your Future

The Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief

This is surely a photoshop... Guardian UK is a well known news agency and will NEVER use words like ESTABLISHED. They can only use words like alleged,the best they can afford.

I challenge you the OP to provide a link from guardian UK website to back up your assertion else #japa
Re: Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief by Mynd44: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Supreme Court Decision On The Use Of Card Reader In An Election / Detention Of Sheu Sani By Abachi 1995 (photos) / If Am Not A Nigerian Then Buhari Is The Jibrin From Sudan — Atiku Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.