Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) (29109 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by herich(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Na dem,
The most fetish tribe,
Even devoted Christians among them are very fetish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by themanderon: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2019
One of tinubu's foot soldiers. He will soon be released for the elections. These are the kind of people he would have bettered their lives but no, he would rather keep them at the bottom of the food chain to be eternally dependent on him while his own children and grandchildren enjoy the best life has to offer in Europe and America.
A wicked beast of a man who is pretending to occupy the seat of the late Awo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2019
and they keep dragging sariki up and down
Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afonja and wickedness are 5/6 ... see his black charcoal face like pressing board, abeg throw this idiot inside lagoon along with his PVC...our Dementia President Sai Barbar is going Home on Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by olabrad: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seunmsg, have you seen your life? Can you look your kids in the eyes and tell them this is what you spend your life defending? If you aren't careful, a day is coming your kids will place a curse on you for being a bad example of fathererhood.
Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
They should just take them to sambisa forest to test their juju abeg
Re: Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) by omogerohprecious(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen

PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
I doubt if lectures have started in any school that embarked on ASUU strike talkmore of exams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) / Woman In Kano Locks Up Her Step-children In A Room To Starve To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.