Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) (68029 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by okuya: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
She was such a lovely lady, gunnd down by APC thugs in her polling unit @ ogheghe Benin city Edo state because INEC brought materials late yesterday @ 6pm, her last post was 7:28pm yesterday during the count

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Report to the nearest police station!

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Massiveglory: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Very soon, the criminality you are jumping up and down for will hit you .

460 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
okuya:
She was such a lovely lady, gunnd down by APC thugs in her polling unit @ ogheghe Benin city Edo state because INEC brought materials late yesterday @ 6pm, her last post was 7:28pm yesterday during the count

Even the original report didn’t mention APC.

People should be held accountable for their actions, the perpetrator(s) should be fished out

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Massiveglory: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Her crime was that she went to cast her vote with the hope of a better life and country.
God comfort her family.

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

Very soon, the criminality you are jumping up and down for will hit you .

What criminality?

For telling someone to report to the police station?

Which planet were you born?

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by NOTORIOUS100(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish.

You are very daft, prepare for the worst, you especially.

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Gibberish.

You are very daft, prepare for the worst, you especially.

You are a dunce!

What should be the next point of action?

Okay! He should report to MTN

Are you satisfied now?

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by VikingKing: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by ObalendeCMS: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria is not worth a drop of my blood.

Proud Oduduwan.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
okuya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
VikingKing:

Drop location if e sure you. I am daring you.

Look at these tout!

I should drop my location to meet with a nobody!

You think everybody is foolish the way you are?

Oh! Odin is freaking you? small boy!

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
RIP, so sad. But where is the evidence that's its APC thug? I'm asking because investigation is needed to bring the GUILTY to justice. Just saying APC, will not bring justice for your sister.

My condolences to you and your family.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by VikingKing: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Bundaweber: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
okuya:

She look like someone that I know. May her soul rest in peace and may the perpetrators of this evil never know peace in life or in death and in the next world to come. But I thought the invasion of ogheghe was said to be by the other party

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
VikingKing:

U r a lousy criminal, shame on u and the people u represent, people like u r d reason Africa will remain a shit hole. Spits

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

Drop location make I over you.

Small boy!

It’s 2023!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Take heart and be strong.
I know she is in a better place.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Angrygoat: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Who givs a fuc
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by BigYash: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Emetex22:

U r a lousy criminal, shame on u and the people u represent, people like u r d reason Africa will remain a shit hole. Spits
And the party that killed the woman, is the reason why America is moving forward right? You didn't even condemn the killing, na rubbish you just dey vomit... That idiot said they should report to the police station, Knowing fully well, that npf is useless. He was actually mocking the dead woman who went to cast her vote ,and got killed by APC as the story states.. You just dey speak language when no be your own fluently ,yet you no wise.. Smh

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by SamOchuko: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2023
okuya:

Na wetin b una problem sef? Why una day like spread fake and satanic news sef? Where them for take shoot gun not to talk of killing someone for Ogheghe yesterday? Ogheghe way peaceful anyhow? Wetin b una problem sef? What do you stand to benefit from this lie? U go just go social media, pick person picture, add name to am then boom, fake news don start, post this your so called sister in law demise post on your Facebook wall then give me your name on fb to search for you and tag others so it can go viral if you know this is true. Rubbish, may what you wish this lady befall you and your love ones.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by lonelygem(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria matter, den no dey carry am for head, na shoulder, this go enable you throway am when e wan drag you down.

What is a supposed married woman, probably with kids doing at a poling unit till 7:30pm? If she had left wouldn't they have counted the votes?? If someone had advised her to leave, I bet she and others would have devoured the person and called him or her enemy of Nigeria.

What a sad and avoidable death.

My condolence to the family.. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by techWriter3: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Her criminality was that she came to cast her vote with the hope of a better life and country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
And the party that killed the woman, is the reason why America is moving forward right? You didn't even condemn the killing, na rubbish you just dey vomit... That idiot said they should report to the police station, Knowing fully well, that npf is useless. He was actually mocking the dead woman who went to cast her vote ,and got killed by APC as the story states.. You just dey speak language when no be your own fluently ,yet you no wise.. Smh
You are demented, are u shifting ur goal post, a woman lost her life performing her civic duty and someone recommended reporting the crime to police which is the right thing to do. What do u want pig, animals like u drool when society is disarray, enjoy ur Tinubu, Venezuela will be a child's play by the time APC is done with Nigeria, Ironically Igbos don't depend on government, we thrive with nothing, look at Lagos, no be God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Hm
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by EriMma1: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Sorry about your sister.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by BigYash: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Emetex22:

You are demented, are u shifting ur goal post, a woman lost her life performing her civic duty and someone recommended reporting the crime to police which is the right thing to do. What do u want pig, animals like u drool when society is disarray, enjoy ur Tinubu, Venezuela will be a child's play by the time APC is done with Nigeria, Ironically Igbos don't depend on government, we thrive with nothing, look at Lagos, no be God
Look at the Urchin claiming to be igbo.. Foolishness should be your first name, while stupidity your middle name. . And who told you that I am supporter of APC and your uncle Tinubu? Now I know you're confused, or probably your brain cells aren't functioning properly.. We know the industrious igbos,a swine like you is not and can never be one of them. Bastard!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Sham election

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
Look at the Urchin claiming to be igbo.. Foolishness should be your first name, while stupidity your middle name. . And who told you that I am supporter of APC and your uncle Tinubu? Now I know you're confused, or probably your brain cells aren't functioning properly.. We know the industrious igbos,a swine like you is not and can never be one of them. Bastard!
I don't need to prove to u about my identity, like I said u are shifting on ur goa post as urchins will do. Go and collect chop money from ur agbo mother, I bet she doesn't remember ur slowpoke father, keep whining about my identity, we will buy ur ancestral burial ground and build a shop on it. Like I said, Igbos will be here, u guys want one Nigeria, u will collect breakfast when dollar goes to 1K, we are watching, decendant of falling angel, spits
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

How daft can you people be really? He should drop location? If him drop am you know wetin you wan go meet there?

If you think say you kolo, you never jam madman o! Make una try dey calm down o! For real dawg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by BestMan001: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
RIP to her
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by VawulenceProMax: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

should I drop mine cool

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.