Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! (2708 Views)

Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo / Did Paul Pogba Deserve the Young Player Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by rikkyjen(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
Christiano Ronaldo has just knicked the double!

This guy is just too awesome.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6582201.stm cheesy
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by mukina2: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
congratulations to him cheesy

its not news grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by rikkyjen(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2007
mukina2:

congratulations to him cheesy

its not news grin

Chei, Bad belle!. Nyways, am waiting for Loyika's psycho babble thesis on the "Diva". grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by mukina2: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2007
rikkyjen:

Chei, Bad belle!. Nyways, am waiting for Loyika's psycho babble thesis on the "Diva". grin cheesy cheesy

he's good i accept . i supported him when he was playing during the WC cheesy

but he's a cry baby and an experienced diver cheesy
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by PDF: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2007
Aw! What happened to shrek?  undecided
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by mukina2: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
he lost out cuz he's so fugly grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by DrDre1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Mukina2
Chei!!!
Muki Muki, I knew you would be here grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by fromuk(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2007
what a fantastic player he is, Go on United
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by mukina2: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dr Dre what? grin

girly deserves it .he has been exceptional .pity he's a scummie cheesy grin
Rooney for where grin shocked shocked
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by donan(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
but he's a cry baby and an experienced diver cheesy
[quote][/quote]
That one nah your own wow. He is making it even as a diver and a cry baby. may be that is his success formula.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
Its no suprise cos i knew he would win.I aint gat nothing to say about it.He deserves it absolutely.Real professionals voted for him so haters accept it.

Have y'all seen the PFA team of the year?When u good it cnt be hidden.

UNITED RULEZ
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by kitaun(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2007
And they had to give him d young player award too? What happened to Cesc or Lennon? Na wa o . .how I wish DD was young!
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2007
Its obvious to all.Hes d best of the pack.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by donchido(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2007
yep, hes the best! and he should enjoy the limelight while he has it. i think everybody has their 15mins of fame, cool
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2007
LOL

His wld last forever.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by georgies(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2007
I think the young man deserves the award.
I only was expecting Cesc to clinch the young player award.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by Gheorghe(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2007
congrats

he has really improved himself, his club and the game.

give it to him.

he's good.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2007
Thank u
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by manu4laif: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
Great for Ronny boy and the one of many individual laurels this guy will win if he continues this way.

It sounds strange his winning the young player award but that is how much he has grown in stature that he is no longer considered a youth. I agree with the opinion that maybe it should have gone elsewhere but then maybe his name should have been omitted in that category totally. If he wins the PFA and he's nominated for young PFA then . . .

Congrats Ronny and co.Now lets go for the trophy(s)

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by loyika(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2007
Rikkyjen tongue

Since Ronaldo bei[b]ng nominated/winning[/b] the PFA awards is the highlight of your month, i will just ignore your lazy attempt at getting me involved in this post.

You asked me this question before and i will give you the same answer i gave you beforehand (Please print out and paste somewhere so you can read it everytime you want to ask me of Ronaldo)

"3, I will say this so you all will leave this "I hate everything United Alone" Ronaldo is the best player right now in the world, He deserves FIFA World player next year (esp if he and Portugal have a good Euros qualification run) I also said the same thing to JK. Divino has been one Scum player that i have praised (and yes criticised) same as Shrek, Rio and Giggs. anyone would think i don't criticise Arsenal, the way you guys keep going on Whereas i am the first to criticise any Arsenal player i feel is not performing (and most Nairaland Gooners do that on the regular, check previous posts for evidence)."

Rikky hope that is "Psycho" enough for you grin

Bored with this tongue, off to the scummy thread, hope this boring topic is not being repeated in the Scum thread

cool GOONER 89
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by mukina2: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
@loyiks

its all over . just like the quadwalops dream grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by rikkyjen(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
loyika:

Rikkyjen tongue

Since Ronaldo bei[b]ng nominated/winning[/b] the PFA awards is the highlight of your month, i will just ignore your lazy attempt at getting me involved in this post.

You asked me this question before and i will give you the same answer i gave you beforehand (Please print out and paste somewhere so you can read it everytime you want to ask me of Ronaldo)

"3, I will say this so you all will leave this "I hate everything United Alone" Ronaldo is the best player right now in the world, He deserves FIFA World player next year (esp if he and Portugal have a good Euros qualification run) I also said the same thing to JK. Divino has been one Scum player that i have praised (and yes criticised) same as Shrek, Rio and Giggs. anyone would think i don't criticise Arsenal, the way you guys keep going on Whereas i am the first to criticise any Arsenal player i feel is not performing (and most Nairaland Gooners do that on the regular, check previous posts for evidence)."

Rikky hope that is "Psycho" enough for you grin

Bored with this tongue, off to the scummy thread, hope this boring topic is not being repeated in the Scum thread

cool GOONER 89

Ofcos, i know you recognise Ronaldo's awesome season, just feel like making you admit over and over again and that you've just done cheesy cheesy. Have you seen Teary Henry's latest interview bout Asrenal? wink
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by segedoo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2007
Kudos to ronnie.

na 4 us to win the treble remain now.

this dude's going to be the world footballer of the year in the next few years

too bad he missed FIFA young player award due to the small yawa wey happen.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by deejay1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2007
he deserve the 2 awards. he has had a nice season despite the world cup crazyness btw ENG and POR. keep going son
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by akinwunmi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
I know beef will be the other of the day.Ass. n Chelski fan you can beef around all you like ok.If you can't read between the line, i will help you ok.

C.Ronaldo carried the PFA award and he's gonna do the same with the major league cup's.

Ronaldooooooooooo ride ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn.No shaking joooooo
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by Uche2nna(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
Given his form this season he deserves it. I can not think of any player that has been on fire like him since the end of the world cup.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by deejay1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
i think ronaldo and drogba are right candidates fro the award please help me out what the hell as paul scholes dont this season except from like their game against the the likes of liverpool,arsenal and united?m i think Essein would have being the perect person to win the third place award and not scholes. and for God sake his not even in the prem team of the year ( so that y'all can know am not a chelsea supporter). WE NEVA WALK ALONE THATS MY TEAM
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ronaldo iz in sizzling form and hes growing so people beware.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by eneyesan(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
Ronaldo desrves the PFA award but I feel the young player award should have gone to Fabregas, the boy has done extremely well, I wonder if there is any player in the league with more assist than the young lad.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by 9ja4eva: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2007
Who r we to talk when professionals picked d best?
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by viperman: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2007
Best thing to happen to the premiership grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Wins PFA And Young Player Of The Year! by Razorr(f): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2007
Viperman, go get a Mouth Action or something or go self-service yourself and leave this thread alone! grin grin

Ronaldo shouldn't have won the young Player award!

He is not young.

I'm sure he is lying about his age. tongue

He must be at least 29 years old! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? / Sure 1.20 - 3 Odds BOOM Tips Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!! / Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.