Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Am A Chelsea Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Chelsea Fan (2628 Views)

Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player / Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
u neva rili knw hw big chelsea is until u c hw
united players n fans r celebrating a draw at OLD
TRAFFORD like dey won d champions league,n
chelsea fans vexing like dey drew west brom at a
howthorns.even arsenal fans coming to hate.is it
because dey want to catch up or is jst hate?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ruffp: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm United...n its only normal to celebrate the draw esp since we all tot we had lost. Secondly its "I'm" or "I am"!! Watch a lil less tv n read more books(good books).

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by Princecalm(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
As u be chelriver fan wetin u want make wn do.
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Princecalm:
As u be chelriver fan wetin u want make wn do.

manhater
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by acenazt: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol Man U played serious game. they played like their lives depended on it and when they got that much deserved draw they went mad with ecstatic jubilation. I am a Chelsea fan but Man U looked the more dangerous side. Till we meet at the Bridge..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
ruffp:
I'm United...n its only normal to celebrate the draw esp since we all tot we had lost. Secondly its "I'm" or "I am"!! Watch a lil less tv n read more books(good books).

tnx... I bn d rush to type

celebrate draw? Omg

wat a shame
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
Lol Man U played serious game. they played like their lives depended on it and when they got that much deserved draw they went mad with ecstatic jubilation. I am a Chelsea fan but Man U looked the more dangerous side. Till we meet at the Bridge..

dey played with hate... Not letting chelsea win was their target.. And they celebrated it as if it was winning d league

till we meet at d bridge
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by acenazt: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojaydedon:

dey played with hate... Not letting chelsea win was their target.. And they celebrated it as if it was winning d league

till we meet at d bridge
that ref ehn
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
that ref ehn

true... D guy just d share yellow card lyk say na pure water

1 Like

Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by write2obi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojaydedon:
u neva rili knw hw big chelsea is until u c hw
united players n fans r celebrating a draw at OLD
TRAFFORD like dey won d champions league,n
chelsea fans vexing like dey drew west brom at a
howthorns
.even arsenal fans coming to hate.is it
because dey want to catch up or is jst hate?
The bolded has to be the dumbest comment of the year.
When u score a goal that earns u a draw with the last kick of the game its only natural you celebrate. even of it was so called Chelsea that scored that goal when ManUnited tot they've won the reverse would have being the case.
Manchester United is head and shoulder above every club in UK with maybe liverpool an exception to that.
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by Veneto81: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chelsea is my team. The Blues forever. visit www.yashidasports.com for the latest sports blog.
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
write2obi:

The bolded has to be the dumbest comment of the year.
When u score a goal that earns u a draw with the last kick of the game its only natural you celebrate. even of it was so called Chelsea that scored that goal when ManUnited tot they've won the reverse would have being the case.
Manchester United is head and shoulder above every club in UK with maybe liverpool an exception to that.

we r talking present, u r talking past... Wat position r u on d league table?? R u currently playing champions league

Daz what u get for supporting a red devil
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Veneto81:
Chelsea is my team. The Blues forever. visit www.yashidasports.com for the latest sports blog.

u r on point bro
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by parrotibaba(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
all dis from 2010 Chelsea fans all over on NL ...SMH sad

...u don't compare Chelsea to d Almighty man utd just cos of a few bad seasons ,its blue murder

...when Chelsea wins 3 ucls n 20 EPL trophies den we will talk
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2014
parrotibaba:
all dis from 2010 Chelsea fans all over on NL ...SMH sad

...u don't compare Chelsea to d Almighty man utd just cos of a few bad seasons ,its blue murder

win it again lets see....

Bfore d value of naira was strong world wide... Now whats d value of naira?? Even cedes strong pass am... D same goes to man u...

Living on past glory....

We are talking present, u r talking past...
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by kennyslim1(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

we r talking present, u r talking past... Wat position r u on d league table?? R u currently playing champions league

Mumu...so cos manutd isn't playing champions league made them a small club? If u don't knw they are the richest club in england...such club ain't smal bro
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by parrotibaba(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

win it again lets see....

Bfore d value of naira was strong world wide... Now whats d value of naira?? Even cedes strong pass am... D same goes to man u...

Living on past glory....

We are talking present, u r talking past...
when did d value of cedis become stronger Dan naira? bros park well,dia is nothing like living in past glory,ppl r judged by dia already achieved success not d one de hv not achieved... d likes of Sir Alex Ferguson n even ur coach mourinho r judged by dia previous success not d one de r about to achieve n its not like we will not win any trophy again, dis is football... once again, when una win 3 ucls n 20 epls,den we go talk
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by write2obi(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

Talking about present you where trophyless last season and this season is still new so what are you blabbing about?
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2014
kennyslim1:

Mumu...so cos manutd isn't playing champions league made them a small club? If u don't knw they are the richest club in england...such club ain't smal bro

is dis how chelsea is important

I never knew....

Now we hav entered richest club...
Who is disputing d fact dat man u is rich
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
parrotibaba:
when did d value of cedis become stronger Dan naira? bros park well,dia is nothing like living in past glory,ppl r judged by dia already achieved success not d one de hv not achieved... d likes of Sir Alex Ferguson n even ur coach mourinho r judged by dia previous success not d one de r about to achieve n its not like we will not win any trophy again, dis is football... once again, when una win 3 ucls n 20 epls,den we go talk

dis is what happens wen u hav nothing to talk about... Its not dat man u will not win any trophy again, but presently, they are not good enough... Wen man u win chelsea, we go talk
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2014
write2obi:

Talking about present you where trophyless last season and this season is still new so what are you blabbing about?

i was trophyless with pride...

Football is a game of passion

whether trophyless or not, we too much..

I bet u hated on chelsea from d start of last season till d end...
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by kennyslim1(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

is dis how chelsea is important

I never knew....

Now we hav entered richest club...
Who is disputing d fact dat man u is rich

you are not gettin the point...well, i'm not surprised...which club won't celebrate equalizing @94 mins? even if barca dey play MK dons and equalize at that time, they'll surely celebrate it!
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
kennyslim1:

you are not gettin the point...well, i'm not surprised...which club won't celebrate equalizing @94 mins? even if barca dey play MK dons and equalize at that time, they'll surely celebrate it!

lolss.... Barca will neva reach d point of struglin to draw wit mk dons
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ruffp: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg leave all these chelshit fans to keep hating...the league is a marathon,they wld eat their words in the end!
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by Segadem(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=parrotibaba post=27508857]all dis from 2010 Chelsea fans all over on NL ...SMH sad
so r u telling me that u no nothing how ur ppl celebrated d draw.

...u don't compare Chelsea to d Almighty man utd just cos of a few bad seasons ,its blue murder [quote]bro look at the table,and besides cheasea team is not push over in EPL.

20 EPL trophlies? Yeah with d assistant of refs,Howard Webb came to mind.
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by write2obi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

grin
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by SicilyNaija: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

what is the difference between you and qpr ? because they were trophyless with pride also, anu ohia
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by M4gunners: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
We came to see you guys draw and God so kind it end up as we wish.
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
SicilyNaija:

what is the difference between you and qpr ? because they were trophyless with pride also, anu ohia

y d insult na?
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
ruffp:
Abeg leave all these chelshit fans to keep hating...the league is a marathon,they wld eat their words in the end!

woman u fan lyk u
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by ojaydedon(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=Segadem post=27520535][/quote]

tell am oh...

Since alex left, they hav been unstable
Re: I Am A Chelsea Fan by parrotibaba(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
its not about winning Chelsea or whatever, we don de win una since 500bc so don't see manutd winning Chelsea as an achievement, its nothing compared to d amount of trophies dat man utd has...I just don't get what compels Chelsea fans to have such interest in man utd,maybe its success, success attracts haters... well like I said,when Chelsea wins 20 EPL titles den we will talk...

...in Rick Ross's voice..."dis hoes can't hold man utd back" but keep hating, its healthy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa Announces Venues For U17 Wc / See this ATHLETE Pics "I Bet U Will Laugh" / What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.