Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku (330 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Nigerians Decide ,atiku Leads Buhari With 55 Million Votes . / Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by felixawe(m): 5:18am On Feb 11, 2019
In 6 days you will have the opportunity to decide who rule the nation... check his tweet

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by helinues: 5:19am On Feb 11, 2019
We have decided long time
We made up our minds , it don tey
We are only waiting for formality on Saturday as the election is already done and dusted.

Try next in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by Mystick: 5:25am On Feb 11, 2019
We are fully Atikulated, just start warming up for your match to Aso Rock come May 29. Only Zombies which I know is not as much in numbers as they think that will do otherwise to justify their names. Zombies.

5 Likes

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by handie(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Saturday can't come soon enough.... I'm sick and tired of all these people who think election are about likes and shares....... Or campaign crowds. Like which presidential candidate of a major political party(With all the human and material resources) wouldn't be able to fill up a 60,000 capacity stadium? Can't honestly wait for Saturday sha

1 Like

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by kodded(m): 5:33am On Feb 11, 2019
soon, very soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Meanwhile Buhari that has turned down every Nigerian press since 2016 was caught begging for votes yesterday through Nigerian press..

Get Atikulated...

3 Likes

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2019
Say no more Baba.

As for me and my kin, we're fully Atikulated and on ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by mbaboy(m): 6:05am On Feb 11, 2019
I have decided my future already by mobilizing and voting for Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by naunasabi: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Did Buhari ever addressed the nation through out his tenure?

I am just wondering so now he wants our vote?

That thinks we are all suffering from dementia. grin
Re: In 6 Days You Will Have The Opportunity To Decide - Atiku by SillyMods: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku can only win in the five SE states and four states in the SS.

This online ranting and propaganda has never won any election of note for PDP since 2015 and it won't in 2019.

PMB will convincingly win

6 states of SW
7 states of NW
6 states of SE
3 states from NC
2 states from SS

PMB will win in 24 states. Lobatan!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'without Consulting INEC, We’re Proceeding With Campaign', Says APC / Nigeria Elections: Atiku Warns Buhari Ahead Of Saturday Presidential Poll / Fact: See How Atiku And Obasenjo Political Friendship Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.