Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Could Be Wrong ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Could Be Wrong ? (236 Views)

What Could Be Wrong / Morning Quize!!!!!!!! Have A Lovely Day Fam (ur First Answer Will Be Wrong) / What Could Be Wrong With My Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong ? by spirul77: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2019
I got my infinix hot 6 in October and lost the original charger that came with it in November hence I started using playbook charger on the phone ,i used the first playbook charger for about a month and it got spoilt,since november I've used up to 10 chargers now,the biggest problem I have now is whenever I use a new charger after the first time it never works on my phone or any other phone anymore,I thought it was the voltage of my former house I had to move in to another house and I moved in yesterday and bought another charger ,I used it to charge my phone an it worked I disconnected it because it got full and used the charger to charge my Bluetooth music player over the night but on waking up this morning I discovered the Bluetooth ain't charging anymore and the charger can't charge the phone anymore too.what could the problem be to the gurus or any one that has had similar issue before? help a brother please

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Matches / Fixed Match's / Latest Trend & Styles Dress & Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.