Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? (365 Views)

" I'm Here If You Have No Val" Falz Says As He Share New Photos / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by Okwori12(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
I've really been thinking of a special treat for my wife on VAL day. Can anyone help me out please. Am just trying to be romantic
Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by Davash222(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Engage her with prayers that day. No love surpass that.

1 Like

Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by jendhorlee(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
there are many nice places you can take her to, e.g beach, both of you alone o, don't take your children along
, have a nice time together

if na gf now, i 4 say make you carry her go shoprite grin

1 Like

Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2019
If she's her own boss, drive to d office unannounced, if u no get car, order Uber!! Go pick her n break her away from her busy day, take her to the beach or some resort, depend as ur money take reach, after getting an expensive lunch at a good restaurant, u might wanna take her to d spa, let her get all those women do overs and treatments they normally do... from there carry am go studio, Take a couple of romantic pictures together with happy faces, nd do any stuff or activity she wants to do, (Make sure u ask her what she'd like to do) The main goal is to make her feel all young again, take it back to when u were giving her formats n dating her, make her feel those young cheapskate girls have nothing on her...
On your way home, drive by the mall and GET YOUR KIDS OR KID GIFTS TOO!!! that's if you have any.
Your wife will be tempted and excited to fvck your brains out for taking out the time to treat her like dat..It's not a must you buy Iphone, Cars or expensive stuffs, quality time matters a lot to these matured women.. you're not with a student.. thank me later

1 Like

Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by Okwori12(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:
Engage her with prayers that day. No love surpass that.

Thanks sir but we pray daily. Christianity doesn't deny one of Pleasure with His wife. We only have to be moderate in what we do.
Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by Davash222(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Okwori12:

Thanks sir but we pray daily. Christianity doesn't deny one of Pleasure with His wife. We only have to be moderate in what we do.
Pray without ceasing. Prayers don’t have over dose. Shalom
Re: VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? by Okwori12(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:

Pray without ceasing. Prayers don’t have over dose. Shalom
You still don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Becomes First Solo Female To Win Best Rap Album At The Grammys / Seun Kuti Reveals Why He Didn’t Perform At 2019 Grammys / Comedian Alibaba Shows Why People Say Nigeria Is A Backward Country In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.