Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! (4022 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2010
what.lyf:

@ All posters!
You MKO sympathetic losers should move on with life and stop reminding the whole world how cowardice you people were in 1993, when instead of you to stand up and defend your power hungry "hero", you instead went on exile. June 12, 1993 is over 15 years now, and you are still whinning, Geez, grow up and get over it.

Hate him or love him, IBB for PRESIDENT come January 2011,
Ibb silence on the issue is pissing me and as long as he did not acknowledge his role in the annnulment being the leader of the SMC,i will hold him repsonsible for eveything that happened in 93 cuz it happened against democracy.
Babangida forgot that nemesis would catch up with him and this is the time for him to be shamed
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Vijay4life(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2010
Those people that campaign for ibb are bastard.No reasonable Yoruba people will campaign for Goat.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Pukkah: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
what.lyf:

@ All posters!
You MKO sympathetic losers should move on with life and stop reminding the whole world how cowardice you people were in 1993, when instead of you to stand up and defend your power hungry "hero", you instead went on exile. June 12, 1993 is over 15 years now, and you are still whinning, Geez, grow up and get over it.

It is trifling to attempt to reduce Mr Babangida's inadequacies to June 12 or personalise it to MKO. The monumental pains which Mr Babangida foisted on the nation, albeit deliberately, were far-reaching and I dare say that the country is yet to fully recover from the onslaught. Do you know the quantifiable and unquantifiable costs which Nigeria (not MKO sympathisers alone) incurred as a result of the mindless annulment for which Ibrahim Babangida is yet to apologise? Do you know how many innocent lives were lost? Do you know how much of our GDP was lost? The social, political, and economic losses were too numerous to mention.

From the asinine posts and comments of Nigerians canvassing for Mr Babangida, it is proper to classify his apologists into two: those who were too young or not even born at all to appreciate the excruciating pains of June 12 and those who, although appreciate the pains, are supporting Mr Babangida for purely selfish and unpatriotic reasons. Please name only one publicly-known supporter of Mr Babangida that does not fall into one, or both, of these two groups. They know the truth but they have sold their conscience to him for a plate of porridge.

In so many countries of the world, the crimes that Mr Babangida perpetrated are sufficient for him to be ostracised let alone entertain the thought of leading the country again. Mr Babangida was tried and tested and he turned out to be a defective product. I ask, would you in your personal investment decisions cast your lot on a defective product?

If Mr Babangida ran your private company the way he ran Nigeria between 1985 and 1993, would you make him your MD/CEO for a second time because he goofed 17 long years ago? Or would you retain the services of a very reckless, cunning and manipulative driver to drive you with your eyes closed?

Indeed, Nigeria is a funny country. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Solomon227(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2010
You MKO sympathetic losers should move on with life and stop reminding the whole world how cowardice you people were in 1993, when instead of you to stand up and defend your power hungry "hero", you instead went on exile.  June 12, 1993 is over 15 years now, and you are still whinning,  Geez,  grow up and get over it.

Sheik u are kidding bah?! Let me push it through your dumb skull.IBB "killed" MKO and made away with the people's mandate given to him. IBB is coming back asking for same mandate from people. Insha Allah he shall also be killed and his mandate taken awayIm sure he isnt going to have any anyway. Listen carefully, what goes around comes around, IBB lived by the sword and shall b hangedsomedayby the blade. I am not supporting any candidate now but I will not only have a special prayer for his death, I will campaign against him, vote against him and stone the Devil at any opportunity
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by kobikwelu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
o boy 4 now, ill say anything to get my own share from dis man

its obvious that for now, he is a "money miss road"

after i chop his oil money, den years later, ill regret
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by lekanbar(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by akebaje94: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2010
babangida is the greatest idiot i have ever k ;Dnow
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Pukkah: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
akebaje94:

babangida is the greatest i have ever k ;Dnow

Yes, you are right. He is the greatest evil this country has ever known. There are several specific events to testify to this. This is why even his few but selfish lackeys are having a nightmare to put forward his precise and non-vague achievements. grin
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by LagosBobo1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
If Nigeria lets this thief contest for President then that country deserves everything it gets.

What an outrage angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best State Governor Nigeria Ever Had-the man Suswam / Photo: Describe What This Woman Is Saying In Her Mind About The Husband / Must Our Paramilitary Men Wear Camouflage? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.