Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! (4017 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by seanet02: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
tpiah:

i was about to ask if it was bisi or doyin being discussed.

imo, dna test has no place in polygamy. ie it's not necessary.
then will apply to CHANGE THE WILL WITHOUT THE OWNERS CONSENT?
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by tpiah: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
why was there such a clause in the first place?

it just doesnt make sense.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by seanet02: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
tpiah:

why was there such a clause in the first place?

it just doesnt make sense.

IT IS NOT NECESSARY IF IT MAKES NO MEANING TO YOU,

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT IT MAKES SENSE TO THE OWNER OF THE WILL WHO DETERMINE HOW TO SHARE HIS PROPERTIES AND ESTATE AND NOT YOU
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
who knows those retards in yoruba land?

IBB will not even have 50 votes in Ogun state
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by seanet02: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
tkb417:

who knows those retards in yoruba land?

IBB will not even have 50 votes in Ogun state

SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by hackney(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
If only votes count in Nigeria i would be confident that these agents of
satan wont keep rearing their heads because they will fail each time.

But you see, in naija, money is literally everything.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by zionsown: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
This man is heartless and hopeless, is he not suppose to be mourning is late wife. i am quite sure he used her as a sacrificial lamb again so as to enable him win election (evil Genuis like him).
militant will never be our president let alone
Idiot
Before and after
Birth like babangida.

pipe dream it is pipe dream.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Solomon227(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
guys wan chop, I will b so proud of IBB if he succeded in getting 10 votes out of Ogun
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by showbambam: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
Please can anyone tell a good political party and the process of joining the part
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Exponental(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
NA WHO SEND AM?
NO BODY DEY REPRESENT OGUN OOOOOOOOO?
HE IS ON HIS OWN COS ANY OGUN MAN THAT SUPPORTS IBB IS A BASTARD.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by tpiah: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
seanet02:

IT IS NOT NECESSARY IF IT MAKES NO MEANING TO YOU,

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT IT MAKES SENSE TO THE OWNER OF THE WILL WHO DETERMINE HOW TO SHARE HIS PROPERTIES AND ESTATE AND NOT YOU

and does it make sense to the kids who knew only one father their whole life?

not to mention in the olden days when people commonly had multiple wives and nothing like DNA test, as long as your relatives knew all your wives, property was equally shared between all of them? Abi is traditional culture now invalid because the cookie is crumbling differently.

Its open knowledge that some women may bring pregnancies to polygamous men which may or may not be their own.

Nobody has raised a funk about it so far so why is it suddenly a big deal now.

It's one of the risks involved in such unions so kindly stop hyperventilating as if you dont know.

I thought the general deal was as long as there's enough money to go around, then no problem.

Many of these women in polygamous unions might not have agreed to it if they'd gain nothing at the end of the day nah. undecided
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by sjeezy8: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
The Only way he can get SW votes is if, HE INVEST ALL HIS BILLIONS ACROSS THE SW(from Ondo to Oyo even kawara and Kogi sef) and he has a yorubaman as his VP.

IF HE DOESNT THEN THERES NO WAY THE SW WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by supereagle(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
May Good God judge IBB generations forever.In Jesus Name.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Pukkah: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nigeria is just a funny country where charlatans and outrightly wicked people lean on the widespread poverty to take advantage of the populace. If not, a character like Mr Babangida would have been pelted with stones at all public gatherings so much that he would not have had the audacity to plan to become President again.

Does he think we have forgotten the needless trauma and extreme suffering he put us through in 1993 for which he even lacks the humility to apologise? Does he think he can buy everybody over and turn us to his lap dogs and lackeys? Is he the only human being that can make a positive difference in the lives of Nigerians? What legacy did he leave behind after 8 uninterrupted years in power? Why did he refuse to show up at Oputa Panel to offer his explanations on Dele Giwa, June 12, and Gulf Oil windwall?

Mr Babangida's glorious days, at least politically, are over. We refuse to be led by a deceitful, duplicitous, cunning, and controversial character. Enough is enough!
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Myself2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Please change the topic to read Ogun state spits on Abiola's grave

Yorubas and treachery,at least most of them
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by PastorOla1: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
How else can they eat from his LOOT!!!!!!!!
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Myself2:

Please change the topic to read Ogun state spits on Abiola's grave

Yorubas and treachery,at least most of them
And how many percentage of yoruba have pledged support for ibb since you tagged them treacherous ?
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by bawomolo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
tpiah:

It's one of the risks involved in such unions so kindly stop hyperventilating as if you dont know.

i believe abiola was trying to mitigate such risks, hypocritical but legally sound.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by usbcable(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
@tpiah
if its in the will, the reason is best known to him. And why would a wife be scared of the test if all her children are legit. I presume thats why she is contesting the inclusion of the test instead of the result of the test.

@ topic(ferrari,Big B1 and i'v forgotten the third IBB nairaland despised-campaigners)
walahi, I just wish,
let me not say it, its Ramadan period. Just take time or else,
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Chimanet(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
If IBB gets pdp presidential ticket,then i will be too sorry to say he must win
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by bones1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
Well said Pukkah !

We all right thinking Nigerians must do all within our power to prevent IBB from achieving his warped pipe dream !
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by mrkoma2012: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Just for their selfish reasons support IBB 4 president my foot
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by omomakun: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
In my own home state? This is just a disgrace! E be like say these people wan die early death. Mi o sepe o, mo'kan so, e go happen like play, like joke, mscheeeeeew! Mindless human beings
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by jposuagwu: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
Political mumu abound everywhere! With IBB and people that think alike, Nigeria is heading no where.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by tpiah: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2010
bawomolo:

i believe abiola was trying to mitigate such risks, hypocritical but legally sound.

mit·i·gate   /ˈmɪtɪˌgeɪt/  Show Spelled [mit-i-geyt]  Show IPA verb, -gat·ed, -gat·ing. 

–verb (used with object)

1. to lessen in force or intensity, as wrath, grief, harshness, or pain; moderate.

2. to make less severe: to mitigate a punishment.

3. to make (a person, one's state of mind, disposition, etc.) milder or more gentle; mollify; appease.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mitigate

rather the opposite, i must say.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by thimbook2(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2010
no be to chop money wink grin

don't mind them

all these muguns trying to play IBB for maga are not bloodborn sons of my beloved state, am very sure or they must recently have escaped the tight clutches of their psychiatric healers,

IBB for 2011, thieves, barawo, sons of ,
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by idifu(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2010
shameful act sad
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2010
@ All posters!
You MKO sympathetic losers should move on with life and stop reminding the whole world how cowardice you people were in 1993, when instead of you to stand up and defend your power hungry "hero", you instead went on exile. June 12, 1993 is over 15 years now, and you are still whinning, Geez, grow up and get over it.

Hate him or love him, IBB for PRESIDENT come January 2011,
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by sjeezy8: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2010
i will support ibb if he gives me 2 million dollars- I will even supprt him if he gives me 20 thousand
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Ibomade1: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2010
^^ Me too but I will never vote 4 him.
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by sjeezy8: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2010
same here
Re: Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2010
IBB is not credible. ( Accepted)

But do you think Jonathan is?

I am too scared of Jonathan than IBB>

better the devil you know than the angel you don't know.

I don't care about people's past deed. what i care about is if they have learned their lessons and want to steer the country forward to greatness.

That is what i will call a defined democracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel / Spot The Difference Buhari Rally VS TAN Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.