Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira (13606 Views)

JAMB Remits ₦‎50 Billion To FG, Expends ₦‎750 Million On CSR – Registrar / RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Mopolchi: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yeye govt
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by theoldpretender(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sirheny007:
50,000,000,000??
Dear Lord in heaven!
These people keep insulting us!
So they think we are all fools in this country??
Rozaay:
50Billion naira for just a single library?? Na wa o the annoying part is the building will just end up being a regular structure with nothing spectacular

Anyway

Brand new Canon 5D mark iii for sale....check my signature

It's a big project...in fairness to the government.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Atewo400(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
karma will soon catch u on all this people playing whit the education of this country while their children are acquiring standard education overseas
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Fadomero(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
after enough looting from looters
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by 0koyibos: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Pdp government would eventually complete the project when atiku win this week election.

PDP that couldn't complete its own secretariat?
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by anonymuz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:
50B??

These people keep devaluing the Naira!!
I tell you

1 Like

Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
As in #50,000,000,000 shocked
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Bondinus(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
50 billion naira for complete it.
I still ask...why and how did I end up in this country.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Ayoswit(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
0koyibos:

PDP that couldn't complete its own secretariat?

Atiku would also complete the building of the secretariat. cool

1 Like

Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by stanliwise(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Is this for one location or spread accross 36 states? If one location, then this is why I will always commend Oyedepo. Give him N50bn and he will give you nothing less than 25 world class libraries fully stocked with 2019 books, a complimentary ICT system for management and some Air-conditioned reading areas.
Some folks who can't access the overpriced library build with their taxes they forcefully paid will still condemn private entities blindly.
Oga keep shut jare which one is Oyedepo in building Libraries again?? . Is the money the problem ? Abi expansion into other state? If not for corruption should we not have several library in several places mtchew.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by HomeOfMe(f): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are they building Cambridge university? #200m will finish that project and they'll still have some change shocked undecided
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by CodeTemplar: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
stanliwise:
Oga keep shut jare which one is Oyedepo in building Libraries again?? . Is the money the problem ? Abi expansion into other state? If not for corruption should we not have several library in several places mtchew.
Corruption by who? Pastors or Governors/Ministers?
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by 0koyibos: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Atiku would also complete the building of the secretariat. cool

Atiku was a VP under Pdp for 8 years and he couldn't complete it? Naah

Let Apc do their own 16 years before we even consider PDP.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
All I smell here is corruption.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
theoldpretender:

It's a big project...in fairness to the government.

Big enough to take #50billion from initial estimate of #8billion like those that gave that estimate didn't inflate as well. I hear.

1 Like

Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by Seetto: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Imagine since 2006 , ordinary library at the cost of 8bill , they cannot complete, some foolish dick head will come here and be shouting atikulating..
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by uuzba(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oma307:
Nigeria is a crazy state, in fact we need Chinese to buy this nation
You want to give up your freedom to Chinese? Western Nations that were Christian treated blacks as slave. Eastern Nations that don't even know how to spell "church", you think their own treatment will be better?
Abeg O!
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by erenax: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
So it's my weekly expenses this people want to use and build library. Nigeria Is really regressing
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by uuzba(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seetto:
Imagine since 2006 , ordinary library at the cost of 8bill , they cannot complete, some foolish dick head will come here and be shouting atikulating..
You have to understand that it is never in the interest of the builder to finish building. It's not his Library. He's not using it. All he is after is money. Keep paying him for 100 years and he will continue coming to the site to throw cement up and down.
Apparently, the library is some sort of money spinner
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by erico2k2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
0koyibos:

Atiku was a VP under Pdp for 8 years and he couldn't complete it? Naah

Let Apc do their own 16 years before we even consider PDP.
And it's now 50. Lol
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by RTSC: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
So much waste.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by siraj1402(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
While Obasajo defraud Nigerians of a befitting library and converted what belongs to all to his sole usage, Nigeria find it difficult to complete a standard library. OBJ Is a scam and whatever he endorsed is a scam.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by omoteacher(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

#50 billion wow !!! Must all government projects be in billions in naija ? Our government have really finished this country just remaining carcass. Politricks indeed.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by solpat(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thieves

Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by CocoaOla: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
By the time this people finished with this country eh Nigerians will start seeking asylum in Somalia Syria and Afghanistan that how they will be inflating money and be giving Nigerians substandard infrastructures thieves. I BLAME FOOLISH NIGERIANS
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Is this for one location or spread accross 36 states? If one location, then this is why I will always commend Oyedepo. Give him N50bn and he will give you nothing less than 25 world class libraries fully stocked with 2019 books, a complimentary ICT system for management and some Air-conditioned reading areas.
Some folks who can't access the overpriced library build with their taxes they forcefully paid will still condemn private entities blindly.

Not everything is about your Lord and Master Oyedepo. Gosh!
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by planetx: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Another white elephant project that is grossly inflated, hopelessly corrupt nation with no redemption in sight.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Not everything is about your Lord and Master Oyedepo. Gosh!
Ha ha ha . . . If Oyedepo hadn't opened my eyes I would have taught N50bn for a library was a fair deal but thank God for him, I know far better.
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by samydo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
50billion to complete a project that has gone half not even to start a new one, these people are terrible
Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Ha ha ha . . . If Oyedepo hadn't opened my eyes I would have taught N50bn for a library was a fair deal but thank God for him, I know far better.

Your eyes are not opened. You are enslaved to the man. Oyedepo is a pastor who owns a private jet and does business with peoples offering. How many horses did Jesus own ?
Both Adamu and Oyedepo are variants of the same theme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates / Smart City: Lagos To Train One Million Residents On Computer Coding / Oloyede Opposes Reduction Of JAMB Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.