Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor (11240 Views)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by SaiATKUOBI2019: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
If there is any person whose activities of corruption has become a threat to the coming election, it is President Buhari, who is financing his campaign with looted funds, while surrounding himself with politicians indicted for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by drlateef: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
I want to believe that Fashola is saying the truth. SERAP cannot ask him to search all the ministries. They need to do their homework and give evidence of where those names are hiding. I support them in doing this. Corrupt elements must be exposed and jailed, not pardoned as Atiku wants.
Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by IamGoke(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
The way our electricity bill is going up eehhn, e pass Naira to dollar rate.
Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by Ronpet777(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Firefire:

Extremely kworupt gonment
They think they can fool all of the people all of the time.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by cool318(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
drlateef:
I want to believe that Fashola is saying the truth. SERAP cannot ask him to search all the ministries. They need to do their homework and give evidence of where those names are hiding. I support them in doing this. Corrupt elements must be exposed and jailed, not pardoned as Atiku wants.

check if your brain was there when you were typing this thrash ok

1 Like

Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by baratech: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by precious1967(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
I laugh in Indonesia
Re: SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor by fri7171: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Odd

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists / War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.