Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia (34650 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by deturla: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
sheedy407:

Drop your number

Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by sacx: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
LordAdam16:

Based on available information the first poster did not jump into a hasty conclusion.

Saying that "in your opinion" she is "just like any lady out there," also doesn't negate the fact that the poster may be correct in calling her "strong."

Go in the markets, farms in the rural communities, and even home construction sites in the ND and you'd see women grinding hard. Doesn't mean because there are so many of them and their activities are so passive, then their hustle is all of a sudden of little importance. Similarly, just any lady out there carries a pregnancy for 9 months, doesn't make gestation any less of a dangerous, immensely difficult period.

I understand it's hard to be sympathetic with people who are living the good life for the most part, but it is important that you do not shut off your cerebral cortex.

-Lord

I normally wouldn't want to type so much on an issue so trivial, but you seem to be drawing me out.

I appreciate your ability to employ analytical think on even the smallest of issues. A verdict on whether or not the poster jumped in hasty conclusion must be passed in light of the available facts from the OP. Calling Annie out as strong was deduced simply from the fact that her husband was promiscuous in his earlier years, as a result, failed at being a good role model and father. I questioned this deduction in light of the fact that he had become man of substance and thus most ladies won't give that up for anything especially when they have the notion they were part of his becoming. The evidence is in the public space, as seen from the lives of most celebrities.

Something I learned from Geography in my earlier school days, when a land or elevated platform was to be measured, it is done with reference to sea level. This in no way lends credence to the fact that sea level represents the depth of the earth as can be measured, but all measurements starts from that point being calibrated to zero.

So seeing a woman grinding at the mill or an expecting mother carrying a pregnancy is not enough to call them strong, regardless of whether or not they face danger in course of their activities. It is the way of life, and is normal. It becomes extraordinary when they are faced with challenges away from the norm.

By the foregoing, I maintain it was premature to refer to her as 'strong' in light of facts available to the public. Unless she has some insider knowledge. You can expunge the last paragraph from your post.
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
So you know?

Please tell those mor0ns who idolize you

1 Like

Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don’t admire low self esteem and desperation
Ayoswit:
So many women out there go through alot just to keep their marriage. Annie is indeed a strong woman, I really admire her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by seancombs617: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am sure it was meant to be a dm
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by LordAdam16: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
sacx:

So seeing a woman grinding at the mill or an expecting mother carrying a pregnancy is not enough to call them strong, regardless of whether or not they face danger in course of their activities. It is the way of life, and is normal. It becomes extraordinary when they are faced with challenges away from the norm.

This I clearly have issues with.

But it is your own opinion, I've stated my retort earlier, and I have no interest in trying to change your opinion.

-Lord
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
So many women out there go through alot just to keep their marriage. Annie is indeed a strong woman, I really admire her.

Do you think 'going through a lot is normal?'

If no, why do we celebrate it?

2 Likes

Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
@OP:

He is either suicidal or seeking a divorce.

His friends should watch him.
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by diadem10: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tu face wey be closeted gay. He had better come out of the closet. He and Dbanj. Las las anie caught him in bed with one of his baby mama during the family reunion that took place few days ago. Annie should already know what she was getting into. Lol.
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by SURElee(f): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Abeg wetin dey happen in the Tubaba house of commotion? Why the flenty apologies? Somebody knack me the tory Biko, make I no carry last
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by jtwest(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
dagoldenboi001:

You no well...
what if it was a suicidal post? do u know how many celebrities av committed suicide and crimes of all sorts; don't be fazed by the glamour����
Re: I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oblongata:
upon all the gra gra and ojoro wey i try do sef man no kuku still make first page comment angry grin
LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Reacts To Nkechi Blessing's Butt Post, Mocks Some Actresses / BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar / Moses Bliss 7 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.