Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) (54401 Views)

Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by enajo: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Teni always on point.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Someone one should list some of her good songs for me to download
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Bamz:

I play her tracks every day grin
Recommend some of her tracks for me
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Bestchisom:
Uyomeyo
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2019
She an amazing person. I don't really like the uyo meyo song but you can get the message tho.

Omo ge loke loke

#THEPOINTGUARD!
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bamz(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Bestchisom:

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by enemmo(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:
Teni has terrific voice and 2019 looks every bit a 'Teni year'. But the question is what lies beyond 2019 - will she be able to muster strong staying power to be relevant on the scene for long.

Looking at her current projected personality and brand image, I doubt it. She has great songs but she lacks the required personality and image to move fans from lovers of Teni's songs to Fans of Teni the singer.

The current tomboy image she is projecting looks odd on her because she looks motherly and never rugged. She has a sonorous feminine voice, then puts forward an image of tomboy when fans are expecting to see a gorgeous female singer.

Teni is already out on stage and so there is no hiding anymore. However, she need to rebrand her personality and image ASAP. She is running out of time already. She needs to work with her mangers to hire a good stylist. Hit the gym. Tone down. Change her wardrobe. Then give us a beautiful gorgeous female to match those beautiful songs. I am sure she will be glad she did.

No she doesn't.
Missy Elliot
Tracy Chapman etc

She should stay true to herself

1 Like

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Wait by Teni is by far ma favourite.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by encrypt(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:
Teni has terrific voice and 2019 looks every bit a 'Teni year'. But the question is what lies beyond 2019 - will she be able to muster strong staying power to be relevant on the scene for long.

Looking at her current projected personality and brand image, I doubt it. She has great songs but she lacks the required personality and image to move fans from lovers of Teni's songs to Fans of Teni the singer.

The current tomboy image she is projecting looks odd on her because she looks motherly and never rugged. She has a sonorous feminine voice, then puts forward an image of tomboy when fans are expecting to see a gorgeous female singer.

Teni is already out on stage and so there is no hiding anymore. However, she need to rebrand her personality and image ASAP. She is running out of time already. She needs to work with her mangers to hire a good stylist. Hit the gym. Tone down. Change her wardrobe. Then give us a beautiful gorgeous female to match those beautiful songs. I am sure she will be glad she did.

You are part of the problem!
She should change her personality and look just because that is what you want to see onscreen? She is a musician not an actor. I don't see what wearing wigs and getting dolled up will do for her career. Dija is too Slim, Simi doesn't know how to dress yen yen yen. It's people like you that would still come out to say things like "she has stopped music to face fitness" if she decides to do that. Let people be who they want to be, it's ridiculous expecting someone to change just to make you comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by engrMikemd(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:

Well said! I concur
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2019
lolx,,
an opportunity for you to add to ur acct.. for sure odd, add me up on whatsapp 08136512503.. payment after win is allowed. do not afford to miss this opportunity ....
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:

Shut it!!!
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Bamz post=75651136][/quote] Is all the tracks here cool?
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Bamz post=75651136][/quote] Is all the tracks here cool??
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by tossie101(f): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2019
nextnear:
that's why you have not made it up till now, even at old age

But I'm more successful than every female in ur family so what are u saying grin
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by ChiefVolt007: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Teni to me, is the afro pop version of Asa.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Bamz(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Bestchisom:

Is all the tracks here cool??

I have heard Fargin but I only listen to Case, Wait, Uyo Meyo and Askamaya.

Her styles are different. In Uyo Meyo, she seemed like an old soul singer. Case, Wait and Askamaya have this mainstream afro hiphop feel.

ChiefVolt007
Correct, I hope she produces more songs like Uyo Meyo and less of Askamaya lol. She shouldn't get lost in the crowd.

I love Simi, AG, and Asa, so naturally I should like Teni.

Festacman
Are you okay mate? I have her Twitter account incase you wanna message her directly. Talking of time, she's 25.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2019
this teni teni sef pple dey blab about...na bcoz of that normal song...abegi
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Sharrrrrap there, can anything good come out from Afonja?

olosho never see something good in herself so how can she see it in others
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by dfrost: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:

Onyi22, do you really need to do this? Haba na. Let's live and love ourselves. Let's grow beyond what our forefathers caused. We can do better. That is exactly what is dragging SA backwards now. The blacks are still fighting the whites and vice-versa. SA will implode one of these days.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by ericmor: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:

Featuring top artist latter in the future will make her last for some years
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Athena4: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:

Abeg shift. Every time you men tell women what and what not to look like. If you don't like what she looks like then don't look her.Better still remove your fûcking eyes abeg. Have sense and listen to the music she has made and quit this body shaming.I don't even know what is wrong with you people. Nigerians Never know when to have self respect. She's comfortable with her self as she is leave her the fûck alone and go give your advice to your family members that need it more.
Also you are a fûcking piece of shît.Anytime you see her doing her thing just remember that...you are a dîck head.

1 Like

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by xty50(f): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2019
The way she dress doesn't go with the kind of song she sing.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by nextnear(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2019
tossie101:

But I'm more successful than every female in ur family so what are u saying grin
smile... and now you have successfully embarrassed yourself. i understand your kind of person though. but just don't give up on yourself.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Offpoint: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:

Nonsense write-up, if you can accept my personality then you were never my friend or fan...
we need good music not gorgeous singer

1 Like

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by promzy9(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nigeria n their wahala... The girl is just her self... Proud of her body... Na so God create her... Just take the messages from her song nd leave her body alone...
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by fresherdanU: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who ask you for ur unwanted opinion.
people like u are the reason why people are not comfortable in their skin.
she shld tone down? really?
anyways, as long as she is healthy and she feels good in her skin, she is good to go.

festacman:

1 Like

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by tfash96(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:

unfortunate idiotic slack vagina tell us which tribe these guys cum from who are in charge of music industry e.g wizkid,davido,olamide n so on..It was a mistake that ur father copulated with ur mother that resulted 2 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale's Children: Mayorkun, Ayobami, Adesewa (Photos) / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.