Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) (54400 Views)

Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Starks: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
that egg is d most liked in d world. beating Queen of social media Kylie jenner
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by Jhoanner(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
festacman:
Teni has terrific voice and 2019 looks every bit a 'Teni year'. But the question is what lies beyond 2019 - will she be able to muster strong staying power to be relevant on the scene for long.

Looking at her current projected personality and brand image, I doubt it. She has great songs but she lacks the required personality and image to move fans from lovers of Teni's songs to Fans of Teni the singer.

The current tomboy image she is projecting looks odd on her because she looks motherly and never rugged. She has a sonorous feminine voice, then puts forward an image of tomboy when fans are expecting to see a gorgeous female singer.

Teni is already out on stage and so there is no hiding anymore. However, she need to rebrand her personality and image ASAP. She is running out of time already. She needs to work with her mangers to hire a good stylist. Hit the gym. Tone down. Change her wardrobe. Then give us a beautiful gorgeous female to match those beautiful songs. I am sure she will be glad she did.

I disagree. Missy Elliot defied all 'diva' expectations that a female rapper should exude by releasing chart-topping songs with a sustainable career. Adele has done same. To mention but a few. Your expectations of the appropriate body image of an artiste should not serve as the norm.
Re: Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) by ambu2: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
A throwback when some Nairalanders advised Teni to lose weight ASAP and some short-sighted people tagged the advice BODYSHAMING. Now that Teni has lost weight, happy about that she did and is even advising others to follow suit, who was right and who was right?

When Nairalanders come hard on you, don't always see it as ALWAYS toxic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale's Children: Mayorkun, Ayobami, Adesewa (Photos) / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.