Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body (39297 Views)

McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by martowskin1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you

Una don carry una beg beg reach here

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Lllioj: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Read below
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by chukslawrence(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
allthingsgood:
i cant believe this guy was my junior in secondary school

very young awkward butty boy then lol

But also very humble and kind. we knew him as femi joshua back then
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Ayoefa: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Authoreety:
I hope he has atikulated tooo??

HELL NO. He has more sense than that to fall for the Athiefkulated trash.
He's truly for the NEXT LEVEL. 4+4=NEXT LEVEL
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Gluckudom1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
love for my country weather bad or good bcus d best u can be in another man's land is a glorified refugee

baba u finish work
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by shegra58: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
The guy wey avenge Sameul Peter from Klitschko grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
That's his jazz. If you know you know
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Parada: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ugwauyi commission one of a kind link bridge in Enugu as he commissioned signature project https://www.nairaland.com/5016266/enugu-ugwauyi-signature-projects#up
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by stevebond007(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
He is a true son of Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Alejob: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by firstolalekan(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
Fine barra

Did you trek to school
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by fennels007(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Which part of Africa?
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by tulip12345: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
repp ur nation
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by cleary: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
firstolalekan:

Fine barra

Did you trek to school

lol, no I took free transportation courtesy of a friend
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by DonBenny77(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Of course that's his identity
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
So?
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by gosmoney(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are u just seeing it undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
You can only value your dear country only if you are abble to step out on other soil,

Hence those mumu bastard calling their father land names.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:

Go eat at ur course mate room. That was how we rolled then.

Then, start organizing tutorial esp Math to get money.

Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
love for my country weather bad or good bcus d best u can be in another man's land is a glorified refugee
If being a glorified refugee means living like a human being with your rights intact and having the oppprtunity to be whatever you want to be (like AJ), then yes. Why not ?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by donbenie(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Emmyk:
Not new.
Am sure you have several at different places on your body.. grin
But the koko be say,you no be AJ.. kiss
Nobody knows ye.. shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
77up:
You can only value your dear country only if you are abble to step out on other soil,

Hence those mumu bastard calling their father land names.
Actually its the other way round. Its when you step out you know what a shithole really means wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by vioment: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
World champ you too much. Ikechukwu go dey your fist for any opponent in front of you.

Putting naija on the map, am talking about a very intelligent but very stupid country.

I will not stand to support either stark incompetence or planned thievery. Make we change am for them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by SkinnyDude(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
mumu.. see format.. you no go pick. no maga go pay you
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by MrBONE2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
sammyj:
Truly Nigerian !!! wink
Proudly African grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by rita25(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
DEAR ANTHONY JOSHUA WHY ARE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINE?.......I DIE FOR YOU...I DIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
allthingsgood:
i cant believe this guy was my junior in secondary school

very young awkward butty boy then lol

But also very humble and kind. we knew him as femi joshua back then
No famz am abeg... Na u sabi that one

We need proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.