Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body (39299 Views)

McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Adakintroy: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
love for my country weather bad or good bcus d best u can be in another man's land is a glorified refugee

Nigerians Sabi console themselves.

You can be a slave in your country and be free in another. Respect all.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by okeniti: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ahh interesting! Was this in UK or in Nigeria, I heard he schooled in Nigeria for two years during his youth.

allthingsgood:
i cant believe this guy was my junior in secondary school

very young awkward butty boy then lol

But also very humble and kind. we knew him as femi joshua back then
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by mtstyle(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by allthingsgood: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
okeniti:
Ahh interesting! Was this in UK or in Nigeria, I heard he schooled in Nigeria for two years during his youth.

Naija

Ogun state, to be precise grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by islandmoon: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
we Nigerians dont stay down, we get up and fight!!!!!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Like our beloved actor once sang:
"Know me when am poor not wen I am reach.....u claim relationship... claim relationship; my father na ur auntie brother ooo, my great grand father senior your mother..claim relationship. "

"Suffer head oo no get family, success get father mother, brother, sister auntie.. "
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by gr8tone: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
From Nigeria to Africans and to the rest of the world.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Emmyk(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
donbenie:
Am sure you have several at different places on your body.. grin
But the koko be say,you no be AJ.. kiss
Nobody knows ye.. shocked
You've been noticed. cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by darealdd: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Contact me

cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by benjaminchan: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Authoreety:
I hope he has atikulated tooo??
as in eh

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by francisduru: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
He had it since he started his career
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Simplecity(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Manuel69:
Is he gambling?
lol...ya...
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
He is identifying his root
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by cleary: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
darealdd:
Contact me

I've done so, sir. pls check your mail
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by yommen: 11:55am On Jan 24
Emmyk:
Not new.

Yeah but appreciable. It would have been new if had drawn Biafra map, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.