Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Goodluck Jonathan And His Foolish Planes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And His Foolish Planes (586 Views)

Deizani Alison-Madueke Denies Leasing Planes For 10 Billion Naira / Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Foolish Planes by 9ja4lyfe(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2010
just read this article on http://gidiguy.com/2010/08/13/president-planes/ about goodluck jonathan and how much he wants to spend on planes. why are all our leaders like this, and what will it take to get a honest leader. i tire for that country sef. angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Foolish Planes by Adonike(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2010
N I G E R .'I A
____||_ .' .'
_,._=''::::::::::::"=._||_//______
\ GOD IN N I G E R I A / \__________________/

9ja4lyfe, in as much as i know dat those planes are white elephant; u remember ur username and rethink. No matter what the govt might be doing, it will only going to get better one day(soon). God will definitely see our leaders through,
I am optimistic.
Nigeria will be an envy of other nations,
Just sail into the ship as we cruise to the promise land of our dream;-)
Up Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Luv Nigeria! / Fashola Sponsors 36 Lion To Chicago Cup / Defence Minister, Acf Disagree Over Service Chiefs’ Removal !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.