Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers (43838 Views)

Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nobody should cry when Buhari is declared the winner of this forthcoming presidential electiongrin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by shellworker: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
PDP all the way! God bless PDP... Better Life, Better Nigeria.

Tundemuttee:
The main bowl of the Adokiye stadium in PH is already fully occupied by the good people of Rivers State.. They have spoken in one voice, they are ready to vote for the incoming president of Nigeria
@atiku #PDPRiversRally #AtikuInRivers #RiversisPDP

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Photos-Of-Crowd-Waiting-For-Atiku-For-His-Rally-In-Rivers.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Validated: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Before Saturday, Buhari might return to UK for medical treatment. The heart attack would be too much. Even Osinbajo Tradermoni don enter voice mail. The recipients have chopped and cleaned mouth. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by ThatIgboBoy: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mopolchi:
wink Omo see crowd!
I remember this moniker vividly u disappeared from nairalande for a long time
welcome back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by ceeceeco: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
A nu meeka wey, wu hia anu a wike atikulate ba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by IbrahimDamola: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikulated and Wikerized!

Another nuclear bomb on zombie skulls. Cleverly wetin u reason.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by omolajaone: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by tuniski: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Nobody should cry when Buhari is declared the winner of this forthcoming presidential electiongrin
Not declared but, won. Nobody will cry blue murder should a candidate wins but, just declaring a candidate winner is an invitation to anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by olaolulazio(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
Now available at the cheapest price
iPhone 6,7and 8
Location Lagos
Interested buyers can contact me via my signature
Cash on delivery
check ya mail pls
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Alejob: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by igetjoyfromthis: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
Now available at the cheapest price
iPhone 6,7and 8
Location Lagos
Interested buyers can contact me via my signature
Cash on delivery

I hope these are not stolen iPhones? Are they UK or US used? And how much are they going for? I am interested in the iPhone 8
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by SenatorJnr02: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
omolajaone:
Jobless people

Is it your own jobless people? Mtcheeeeew grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Omonaijani: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wike's supporters, the kingkong himself

https://campusbiz.com.ng/private-universities-nigeria/
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by StrikeBack(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
igetjoyfromthis:

I hope these are not stolen iPhones? Are they UK or US used? And how much are they going for? I am interested in the iPhone 8
iPhone 8 64GB 184k
Mail me so we can discuss further
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by SalamRushdie: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
In the Name of the Almighty God I declare that Buhari will be conclusively disgraced and defeated at the presidential election on Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Mankosi: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wicked wike

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by michoim(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mumu people
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
I pray this crowd have their pic and comes out to vote that Feb 16....and if only crowds win election, then we for don knw who go be our president come Feb 16

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by DrSea1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
jrusky:
The past 2 days has be hell for the zombies I swear.

I even hear one of them was rushed to hospital last night because of high BP.
Even one of them are begging for us to vote him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Mrjo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oricha79:
Enough of this nonsense crowd of a thing, anybody can pull crowd with your money. Saturday is the day waillers will cry.
bros you people started it even when the ask oga@ the candidate what he will do if lose? He said it is impossible for him to lose because of the crowd that has grace his campaigns
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by PapaAdanna: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
We are zombies from this part, we are scared to go against jagaban, he is our lord. Anything he says we do... Though we wish to ATIKUlate but our oga no go gree

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by horlayiwola8: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
u guys know atiku is not an option and u still asking to support him. instead of druming ur support for sowore or mugalu
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by slowbreeze(f): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
I just passed there some mins ago..The mammoth crowd is an understatement.Buses/Cars are parked along the road from the stadium up to Igrita junction & even beyond.Huge crowd of people wearing PDP colours everywhere.The average person on d streets of PH is Atikulated.If its Rivers;APC should just forget it.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Sadiq3051(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Online4u: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMY36Vr2ta8

Massive Crowd At Rivers State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally
#BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPRiversRally The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. Come, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Port Harcourt people we hail oh!!! The future President of our country don reach una side. Come out and join the campaign for a #BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers by Ivimilly: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abokina don't sell sniper to anyone I repeat don't sell sniper to anyone they must witness Feb 16th

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets' / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.