Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) (44914 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by binioby: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mr Integrity? Why are you begging Nigerians to vote for you. We thought you are a Saint and therefore automatically qualified to win this election. All you need to do is x-ray your achievements. But there's nothing to showcase within four years of your administration. My advice to you is go back to Duara and rest. You have already failed this election.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by kaen1317: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari just entered plane to daura. Now everyone is happy including his party people and the opposition
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
abc115:
Cool though...Gbemi is married, please respect that

Sorry but nothing “cool” about the crude and crass sexism (and misogyny) of many of these comments (and most Nigerian culture). angry
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by fredoooooo: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Racoon:
See the chemistry between Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki. cheesy

Chemistry ko physics ni .... Otoge o grin

Sai Baba Sai Apc
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by millionboi2: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Racoon:
See the chemistry between Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki. cheesy
I don't trust all this politicians.

Tinubu is weak already, Amechi could b d one in oda room now.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Beetobee(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
Lai Mohammed Amaechi and Gbemisola Saraki.

They say Saraki is not good for Kwara but yet they fraternise with a very low member of the Saraki dynasty.
If you want a Saraki, pick a real Saraki.

Your caption.

Gbemi is more real than Bukola, her mother was legally married. Not so for the bumble bee.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Ameachi my Man ... E dey like say you go like chuk preek for her toto o grin

She sef dey behave like girls wey spread legs and you put preek, Dem come dey moan dey ask you what do you think you are doing cheesy

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Awooftopup: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
We are giving out N500 airtime by 6:00pm.
Be our guest @ www.awoofairtime.top

Free of charge
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
For this pissure Buhari been dey piss for one corner naim these guys come jam am mistakenly.

Gbemi : Amaechi this bubu preek no be here o!
The thing long die!!!

Amaech : My sister
Na snake that man carry in between his legs
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amaechi is just a bloody layman.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
See where her breast go hang for amaechi body, I smell fowl play
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
abc115:
Cool though...Gbemi is married, please respect that
dem tell you say married women no dey play away game?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by imam07: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
megacity:
These people are deceiving us ooo

So there is one Saraki that is campaigning for Buhari??

While the other Saraki is Atiku campaign DG.

The Sarakis simply cant lose in this election
IYANGBALI:
dem tell you say married women no dey play away game?
her actions get limit for apc.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by jrusky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Apc are just too foolish you people are shouting *Oto ge* to Saraki dynasty and one of the stronghold of the dynasty is with you pls does this make sense?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
WORDWORLD:

THEY ARE ALL PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH THE GULLIBLE MASSES BRAIN.

Okay caption these pictures. That is Buhari and Atiku. Infact can you see how a whole Buhari was bowing to Atiku in the first picture a mark of respect! Was he unaware that Atiku is Mr. Corruption?!

THAT WAS WHEN BUHARI NEEDED SUPPORT OF EVERYONE TO CLINCH POWER. IT DIDN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A THIEF OR A SAINT.

There is nothing in DEMOCRACY but HYPOCRISY.

DON'T ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO BE PLAYED LIKE FOOL. THET ARE ALL BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER BABOON OF SAME FUR.

excuse me sir/ma, buhari was trying to sit, akitu was receiving handshake from the other man. You are forgetting eye contact, searching for what's not there. Media power! angry
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by dam2000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
They can't do without the sarakis
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amaechi is eyeing her boo.bs with relish grin

PapaBaby:
Lai Mohammed Amaechi and Gbemisola Saraki.

They say Saraki is not good for Kwara but yet they fraternise with a very low member of the Saraki dynasty.
If you want a Saraki, pick a real Saraki.

Your caption.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For The Passionate

Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.
email: forbeshomes.ng@gmail.com
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by lekbel09(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
Amaechi: how fr naa Sola, how this night go be naa??

Gbemisola: my sweetie pie, I never know o, this campaign just dey take person time anyhow.

Amaechi: abeg relax jor, make we take some time off make I go re-angle you again for that position wey you say you like well well.
Remember, you nor even give me bj the last timeangry

Gbemisola: hmm hmm, my amaechi amaechi. Oya nor worry you go hear am hot this night, na so I go take position my mouth for youkiss

Lai: *rubbing his hands* hah, mrs sola, I know how to kpansh too o, in fact my john Thomas is so big that when you look at it, you won't see anythingcheesy
You are one funny,crazy dudevwalahi,Na so people just dey look me inside bus as i dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by lekbel09(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
Amaechi: how fr naa Sola, how this night go be naa??

Gbemisola: my sweetie pie, I never know o, this campaign just dey take person time anyhow.

Amaechi: abeg relax jor, make we take some time off make I go re-angle you again for that position wey you say you like well well.
Remember, you nor even give me bj the last timeangry

Gbemisola: hmm hmm, my amaechi amaechi. Oya nor worry you go hear am hot this night, na so I go take position my mouth for youkiss

Lai: *rubbing his hands* hah, mrs sola, I know how to kpansh too o, in fact my john Thomas is so big that when you look at it, you won't see anythingcheesy
You are one funny,crazy dude walahi,Na so people just dey look me inside bus as i dey laugh grin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
mhiztaNexy:
excuse me sir/ma, buhari was trying to sit, akitu was receiving handshake from the other man. You are forgetting eye contact, searching for what's not there. Media power! angry

grin WE COULD AS WELL SAY, ATIKU IGNORED HIS HAND SHAKE CHOSE TO SHAKE ANOTHER BIRD OF SAME FEATHER, THE REASON FOR NOT HAVING HIS EYES ON MR INTEGRITY.

Brace up and look inwards act as much as possible to achieving your own purpose in life. Think not that your destiny is hinged to any man. All these politicians are after their personal goal.

Sentiments aside, Buhari is not only Physically unfit but MENTALLY unfit too. The greatest of irony is how Nigeria has so DECAYED to such an extent that it has NO FITTING OPTION. ATIKU is not an option, the rest seeking for Presidency are but variables that add NOTHING. That's how rotten the scenario is today in NIGERIA.

Is it not a thing of Wonder how there has been no sucide bombing amidst such crowd during all these rallies?! A MESSAGE BY BOKO HARAM?

And what do you have to say about the other picture? It remains birds of same feathers, baboons of same fur.

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Mankosi: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amaechi the slayer of women's puss.sy. he is already salivating
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by ogbonti: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
WORDWORLD:

THEY ARE ALL PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH THE GULLIBLE MASSES BRAIN.

Okay caption these pictures. That is Buhari and Atiku. Infact can you see how a whole Buhari was bowing to Atiku in the first picture a mark of respect! Was he unaware that Atiku is Mr. Corruption?!

THAT WAS WHEN BUHARI NEEDED SUPPORT OF EVERYONE TO CLINCH POWER. IT DIDN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A THIEF OR A SAINT.

There is nothing in DEMOCRACY but HYPOCRISY.

DON'T ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO BE PLAYED LIKE FOOL. THET ARE ALL BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER BABOONS OF SAME FUR.

i agree... we want the atiku feather now, let us remove the buhari feather fast fast!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin WE COULD AS WELL SAY, ATIKU IGNORED HIS HAND SHAKE CHOSE TO SHAKE ANOTHER BIRD OF SAME FEATHER, THE REASON FOR NOT HAVING HIS EYES ON MR INTEGRITY.

Brace up and look inwards act as much as possible to achieving your own purpose in life. Think not that your destiny is hinged to any man. All these politicians are after their personal goal.

Sentiments aside, Buhari is not only Physically unfit but MENTALLY unfit too. The greatest of irony is how Nigeria has so DECAYED to such an extent that it has NO FITTING OPTION. ATIKU is not an option, the rest seeking for Presidency are but variables that add NOTHING. That's how rotten the scenario is today in NIGERIA.

Is it not a thing of Wonder how there has been no sucide bombing amidst such crowd during all these rallies?! A MESSAGE BY BOKO HARAM?

And what do you have to say about the other picture? It remains birds of same feathers, baboons of same fur.

all your epistle wey i no fit read no concern me, na wetin dey pic i tell u. Wetin dey?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
She resembles him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Photos From Mohammed Babangida's Daughter's 10th Birthday Party / Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.