Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. (44889 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by naptu2: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth on Jonathan Picking An APC Presidential Form

So yesterday there was a lot of hullabaloo on social media and there was a lot of, you know, rumours and back and forth about Former President Jonathan joining the All Progressive Congress and picking an APC form.

And you know, I would have come out early enough to debunk that story, but the thing is I was on a flight. I am currently in Israel, you know, I've just landed, I have not actually. . .I've not even changed my clothes, I have not even had a shower, I've just literally landed in Israel.
And so you are going to see the photo, I mean, I have been on a flight. . . on a flight for like 12 hours. Fortunately some of the way on the flight I had Internet, so I was communicating with journalists in Nigeria and other influential persons who contacted me.

Beyond. . .and I communicated with Former President Jonathan, you know. I was initially from the air, you know, just going to release something. We put something together, you know and then we crafted it, which eventually came out, but I just counselled, I said, "Listen, you know what? We are getting so much attention from our enemies and from haters and from the media and from political opponents, you know, people who are dancing and they are becoming delirious because they think that, 'Oh, Jonathan is actually finally in the mud. We can rejoice". Because they thought that they destroyed Jonathan in 2015 and they destroyed people who are affiliated with him, like myself.

And so I said, you know what? Because this is something that is very important to me. When false information has been made against you, when you've been accused falsely and you have the evidence to prove that it is false, you don't immediately rush and then debunk it. You're losing a golden opportunity.

And what's that opportunity? You need to see the reaction or responses of people, so that you know how many dead plants you have been watering. You know how many frenemies that are there. Because a lot of these people, when they finally think that you are down, then you are going to see their reactions, you are going to see their responses, they can't hide it anymore. Then you begin to realise, "Oh my God! So this person that I thought was a friend was really an enemy? This person I thought was a lover was really a hater"?

So that's what I told Former President Jonathan, I said, "Look, we have the evidence, let's not rush it, let's just wait and see", you know. We talked to the editors, we talked to the news, the media, telling them that, "Look, we are going to give you information just before you go to press, but let us see the responses from people" and then we did. I saw a lot of responses, I saw a lot of views, I saw a lot of people, I saw. . .I mean I don't want to mention names, but I saw people.

And that. . .it's important to me. Now we've crossed a number of people, "OK, these people are not reliable, these people are not reliable, these people are not reliable".

I've said it before, look, I am not a member of a political party, but I have sympathies for the People's Democratic Party and I have only had sympathies for them throughout my political career. I have never shifted. I am a stable person.

And you know, this was what caused my quarrel with Nasir El-Rufai. Nasir El-Rufai and I were very very close. A lot of these boys that are hanging around him, spending his money and taking crumbs from him, they are not as close as I used to be with Nasir El-Rufai.

But then, in October of 2010, precisely October 6th, Nasir El-Rufai called me in California then and began talking some strange talk about Buhari and I said, "No, no, no, look I am not that kind of person". I am in politics for principles and I refuse to follow him and that's how we quarrelled and that's how he started sponsoring all kinds of stuff about me, trying to damage me, till today.

So, the APC as far as I am concerned is an evil demonic party, it has destroyed Nigeria's economy and we need somebody to come and revive it. So I can never be a part of the APC. And if anybody goes into the APC thinking I'm going to go with them, It's not going to happen.

And I have said this before. I am telling you, I do not believe that Former President Jonathan is . . . the man has said it several times, I have said it several times. But I'm going to say this, I will continue to support and to promote the People's Democratic Party because I think, it's not a perfect vehicle, but I think that it is the most pan-Nigerian vehicle that can bring unity to Nigeria, bring everybody together, build up the economy, you know and then address the security and build prosperity for everybody. And so I'll continue to do that.

I am currently in Israel. I am shooting my documentary series, Reno Around The World, and so I'm going to be swimming in the Dead Sea, some of you literally saw me swim at the Bermuda Triangle and also in other parts of the world, I was in Iceland, so I am now here to swim in the Dead Sea.

So that was the real reason that I wasn't able to be as communicative as I would normally be on social media.

This is Reno Omokri all the way from Israel and I'll talk to you guys very soon.
Bye-bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3mhTDNhZX0
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1523932588745924608

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by naptu2: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
Photos

5 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Dannyset(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2022
grin

Guy hasn't said anything na. But it seems he's confirming the form bought for GEJ is true.

Wahala for Reno and those who think Politicians can be predicted.

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Dreal1247: 10:04am On May 10, 2022
The North (Fulani in particular). The simple agenda is to get a Southerner who will serve for the shortest possible period of time for them to continue destroying the country. Imagine recruiting Boko Haram into Nigerian army and offering amnesty to the terrorist group just to repeat what was done to the Niger Delta militants. I'm happy that Jonathan has outsmarted them. But we should not rest on our oars in ensuring that sanity is brought back to our system.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by alsudan: 10:05am On May 10, 2022
Forget all this Dogon Turanchi Reno and tell Nigerians if you will promote your current Principal Atiku or your former Boss GEJ in the 2023 General Elections.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by yerokunphilips: 10:08am On May 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Asgard13: 10:08am On May 10, 2022
Reno is confused .. he’s heart in Pdp North.. his head in Apc Jonathan

Finally igbos Reno is about to name you guys the new Gej enemies grin.

And Yoruba the new Gej friends ..

Fulani will be according to Reno .. Gej best allies .. till he change mouth in years later..

My loyalty still with Gej .. as a party man.. Pdp .. power to the people

Apc is evil..
power to the people

North 2023

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by gambia(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2022
A politician will always be a politician.

9 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2022
shocked

So of all what Tinubu did to the north even being silent when my Yoruba brothers were being chase out of their ancestral land and till date my yoruba brothers are like fugitives on perpetual run so no to be killed by Fulani herdsmen.

He was obviously silence about the killing and displacement of my Yoruba brothers so not provoke the northerners, he refused to provide succour for them in IDP camps just to please his Fulani masters, but hastily rush to Zamfara to donate millions so his presidency ambition can be unshakableshocked but see the way the northerners want to pay Tinubu back?

Now all Tinubu urchins and zombies will start campaigning for Jonathan they've been insulting and Tinubu will lead the campaign team of GEJshocked what a time to be alive.

Tinubu is truly inconsequential in Nigeria politics. He only matters within the confinement of Lagos state.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Ttalk: 10:09am On May 10, 2022
Reno the charlatan

204 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2022
If Jonathan is really contesting, How would nairaland zone B's campaign for the same Jonathan they have been insulting for ages ?

How would SW cast their votes if Jonathan gets APC ticket ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by aieromon(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2022
100% rambling.

What is the truth about GEJ and the APC form?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by AkalaJ: 10:11am On May 10, 2022
Oga Jona jus dey use everybody catch cruise.

6 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:13am On May 10, 2022
This is the truth

4 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by alanto: 10:13am On May 10, 2022
I think Jonathan is playing PDP. If they see that even the ruling party wants him, his rating in PDP will increase, it's the only way he can beat the likes of Atiku and Wike.

Modified:
BlazinGlory40:

But he didn’t obtain PDP forms
PDP form don close?
Did he agree to buying APC form?

Badgers14:

In a general election Jonathan will barely win Bayelsa state.

He will not win in Rivers even if Wike supports him.

Jonathan is a bad choice for the country..

What did he even do in the country that people are so crazy about him?
That's what I'm saying. Instead of outrightly declaring to run understand PDP he's playing mind games on them. Remember he was reported to have said he will only accept APC membership if Buhari directly endorse him as an aspirant, which Buhari has not done but it has been reported some "Fulani pastoralists" bought him a presidential form, which macban as debunked.
Let's watch how things play, it's going to be a good game to watch, this coming election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2022
Reno ended up saying nothing. He sounded so confused and didn’t want to hit directly at his boss. There is no need fighting or trusting these politicians. grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Mrendowed99: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
Nigeria is a failed country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by seunaj: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
H
Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Chibox(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2022
Now, this makes sense. It brings perspective to the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by franchasofficia: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
nkemoma:
All those crying that Jonathan shouldn't do this and that... Bla bla bla...

I feel he should run, if APC gives him auto ticket..

This same Jonathan was betrayed by members of the PDP.

Demonized by Tinubu, Buhari and all head slamming afonjas..

Now they are begging he returns for whatever selfish interest they all have.

Jonah return, to spite Tinubu,

Return to show head slamming Afonjas that they are slaves in the zoo.

Return to spite all who betrayed you and called you clueless...

Triple their hardships and suffering

And in your last year, split the zoo into 5... Let all man go to his tent.

Amen

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Honourable1901(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2022
Na you and your oga sabi,if you like swim inside ocean na una problem be that ,make Jonathan enjoy is loot in peace and leave us to go on ,must he come back to his ex?

Don't worry

Starboy ⭐ is coming!

3 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
I've said it before, look, I am not a member of a political party, but I have sympathies for the People's Democratic Party and I have only had sympathies for them throughout my political career.
Can you just imagine?!
So I can never be a part of the APC. And if anybody goes into the APC thinking I'm going to go with them, It's not going to happen.
Your big brother ffk said more than that.
He even said he will rather die than to join another party from PDP, we all know where he is now.
Bunch of losers.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by bennybuhari: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
Why Reno come carry the matter for head like Gala?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by espn(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2022
Lol
Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by SegunBABA007(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2022
interesting
Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by bigdammyj: 10:20am On May 10, 2022
Reading...
Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Dreal1247: 10:20am On May 10, 2022
If we actually are willing to move forward with this country, Peter Obi is the right person for the seat.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by Imortal001: 10:20am On May 10, 2022
Omokriminal has stated again, when will you state twitting from nigeria to nigerian. The man japa since 2015 becos fear of the unknown

5 Likes

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
Reno playing the heads of his brainwashed tins all over again.
oyeb15:
We can't go back to yesterday . We are moving forward.
Forward ever, Backward never.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. by ipobarecriminals: 10:22am On May 10, 2022
undecided I stop reading this garbage talk
you know,you know,you know,you know ! Anyway,we dnt KNOW ooo

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.