Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. (374 Views)

Politicians Don't Like You Whether Igbo Or Yoruba - Peter PSquare / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by VaselineCrew: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please Nigerians, enough with analog politicians please!! These guys don't even care enough to place road markings on our roads.

Even if you haven't travelled overseas to a country were things work, you would have at least played a video game to see what standardized road markings should look like. You may have played GTA, Gran Turismo... or even those handheld "left and right" car games, were you switch lanes using the left and right buttons.

These things can exist in Nigeria with the right people in charge, not all these analog rulers in Buhari and Atiku that don't care about the masses and roads, when they can just fly over you in their helicopters/jets and bypass the roads.

Take a look at some Major Nigerians roads that are completely bereft of any type of lane markings whatsoever

Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by VaselineCrew: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Compare that to countries were things work.

Note these are not video game pics, but real life pics

Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by VaselineCrew: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
How can we even standardize driving rules when the roads themselves are not standardized?

Please Nigerians, think, we can have good things with the right people like Sowore there.

These things are not too difficult to implement, especially basic things like clear road markings, but as you can see, even in these small things, they don't care about us.

Remember that the person that can't handle small things can't possibly handle big things. So if they can't even handle small things like lane markings then how can they manage bigger things like the country at large

1 Like

Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Even Vaseline Crews dey vex... Thumps up... Lol

1 Like

Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by VaselineCrew: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Even Vaseline Crews dey vex... Thumps up... Lol

We can't go on like this bro! Ordinary to use paint to mark all roads, they can't. Even if it means using cheap labour instead of machines to do the markings, they still can't! What kind of demons are they

Imagine doing a driving test, or class in Nigeria, what will they teach you about markings on the road. Would they know what a yellow line means? would the instructor even have come across a yellow line in his driving while in Naija

These APC and PDP guys are very wicked to us. You see how they cleared tankers in Lagos withing 24hours? Something that was PAINING Lagosians for years, they just cleared it quickly for themselves. So no one can tell me we cant do things right in Nigeria! They are just wicked!
Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
VaselineCrew:

We can't go on like this bro! Ordinary to use paint to mark all roads, they can't. Even if it means using cheap labour instead of machines to do the markings, they still can't! What kind of demons are they

Imagine doing a driving test, or class in Nigeria, what will they teach you about markings on the road. Would they know what a yellow line means? would the instructor even have come across a yellow line in his driving while in Naija

These APC and PDP guys are very wicked to us. You see how they cleared tankers in Lagos withing 24hours? Something that was PAINING Lagosians for years, they just cleared it quickly for themselves. So no one can tell me we cant do things right in Nigeria! They are just wicked!
I perfectly agree with you that's why I am not a fan of Atiku neither am I a fan of this failed Government... I will rather waste my vote and vote for Chike Ukaegbu who is the youngest Presidential Aspirant amongst them...
Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by VaselineCrew: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I perfectly agree with you that's why I am not a fan of Atiku neither am I a fan of this failed Government... I will rather waste my vote and vote for Chike Ukaegbu who is the youngest Presidential Aspirant amongst them...

lol, but vote Sowore or Moghalu instead.

Together we can do it!!
Re: Vote A New Nigeria: Our Politicians Don't Even Put Lane Markings On Our Roads. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
VaselineCrew:

lol, but vote Sowore or Moghalu instead.

Together we can do it!!
hahaha they are good choices too....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Who Is Burning INEC Offices In Opposition Strongholds? / EU Adds Saudi Arabia, Panama, Nigeria To Dirty-money Blacklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.