Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: (12231 Views)

Can Information Be Retrieved From Laptop With Motherboard Damage / Wireless Transfer Of Files From Laptop To Phone Without USB & Vice Versa / 10 Ways Hackers Get Your Passwords And What You Need To Do To Protect Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: by rosy4u(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
hemartins:
Hmm, I spend at least 10 to 12 hours in front of a computer daily without precautions. If you see me, you see computer.

Is it what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: by Jerrite(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
I've broken every rule you stated here. Dude I sit in front of a laptop and desktop almost 18hrs a day, and I use 12hrs to break those rules... Too many don'ts it confuses people on what to actually do.
Re: Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: by hemartins(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
rosy4u:

Is it what I'm thinking? grin
I definitely don't know what you are thinking.
Only if you can tell me then I would be able to give a Yes or No.
Re: Tips To Protect Yourself From Laptop Radiation: by TimiRume(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
ronaldino:
Buy anti radiation comp glasses. 2k
Where are they sold?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped Steve Jobs Create The Mac — Bill Gates / How To Test A Used (UK) Laptop Before Purchasing / How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.