Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

2face Idibia Delivers Shocking & Mysterious Apology To Wife; Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Delivers Shocking & Mysterious Apology To Wife; Annie Idibia (614 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Delivers Shocking & Mysterious Apology To Wife; Annie Idibia by TrendsVibes(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2019

The music legend, just few minutes ago took to his Twitter page to apologise to his wife, mentioning that he has failed her as a husband, failed his kids as a father and failed the generality of people as a role model. 2face wrote; “I’m sorry to say that I have bleeped up so much. I have bleeped up as a role model as a father and as a husband. annie I’m sorry. I know u tried your best,”

Many have now began to wonder why 2baba is making such an apology. Could it be that the singer has gotten another woman pregnant? Could it be just an ordinary publicity stunt? or Could it be a response to a cryptic post Annie Idibia uploaded on her Instagram story which talked about wasted time? Annie also added a caption to the post, writing “most important lesson learnt da hardway” which suggests there could be a serious trouble in the house of the Idibias.

These are the questions or presumption that are going through the minds of music fans as the reason for the apology is yet to be convincingly known.

We will surely keep you posted as more details unfold.

See post below:

Source: http://trendsvibes.com/gist/2face-idibia-delivers-shocking-annie-idibia/
Re: 2face Idibia Delivers Shocking & Mysterious Apology To Wife; Annie Idibia by Vinstel: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
New music loading

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shock Fans With Private Video / Why You Need To Smell Your Vagina Everyday + Pineapple Makes It Sweeter Says Eva / Hushpuppi's Former Pal, Calls Him Out, Says 'show Us The Receipt Of Your Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.