Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? (564 Views)

Invest In Cyber Cafe/internet Business And Make As Much As 500k/month / Ask Me Any Question On Pc Problems / The VSAT Internet Business is Doomed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by nigboy(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2010
I have seen that most Nigerians are not doing internet business because they do not know how to get started. Also they do not have information and most people that claim to teach internet business do not practice what they teach. I am here to answer all the question regarding making money with adsense, affiliate marketing, Website Developement and Search Engine Optimization.

Feel free to ask your question no matter how funny it may be.

Let us help ourself and say no to yahoo yahoo of a thing

Waiting for your questions
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by Woke4all(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2010
which internet business pays well?

How much have you made from internet business?

How much do you get a week?
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by nigboy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
Woke4all:

which internet business pays well?

How much have you made from internet business?

How much do you get a week?

Every Internet Business pays well. It all depends on how well you know and do it.

I make $20 to $50 weekly. The amount I make depends on some factors.

I have made over $10 000 on the internet
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by Woke4all(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
nigboy:

Every Internet Business pays well. It all depends on how well you know and do it.

How much did you invest to get that?
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by Woke4all(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
nigboy:

How much did you invest to get that?
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by nigboy(m): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2010
I just invested time and money for my site development - which is about N10 000
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by dapomacaulay: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2010
what are the procedures on how to do internet business
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by tundesto(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2010
What did you put on the site you developed? How do you go about making money on it?
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by rkcool36: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet subcriptions monthly
and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. call 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info::
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by nigboy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
dapo macaulay:

what are the procedures on how to do internet business

Dear Dapo Macaulay,
The procedures are
1.  Do Keyword Research and Find a Niche Market that is not highly competitive  and profitable
2.  Developed a search engine optimized Website
3.  Provide valuable and search engine optimized content
4.  Monetize Your Site
5.  Get traffic to your site

It is not really simple as listed.  It entails handwork.  But the reward worth it
Re: Internet Business Que & Ans Thread - Ask Any Question? by nigboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
tundesto:

What did you put on the site you developed? How do you go about making money on it?

After developing your site, you will put reviews and affiliate links of the products you are selling. Then you can also make money by adding adverts from both local and foreign companies on your sites. These companies are ready to pay upto $10 for just a click that will send visitors to their website. So when you develop your site, you work hard to get visitors on it.

I hope I answered your question?

(1) (Reply)

Laptop And Computer Free Browsing With Mtn, Totally Free! / Calling For A Change! Read On / P1.11 Secondhand Laptop For N15k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.