Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. (52806 Views)

Ogun: Abiodun Restates Commitment To Complete Roads Abandoned By Amosun / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by MrImole: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seanixking:
APC And PDP, Same people, But Different Party. why kill ourselves for politicians who don't care about us

This is stale abeg!
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by isnovic(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Finally Ogun State is the vanguards of Nigeria democracy for showing some balls.

If other States have done this, it would have been all over for bad governance in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by nextstep(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
See how Buhari humble... he will deal with them if he wins again.
But it won't happen sha... Daura calls. Can't wait for Saturday and the drama. Orubebe was fun last time... grin
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by akin9ja78(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nairaland is one sided. Obviously, the fight at the Apc rally was within the party, people have problems with APC chairman not buhari. Some APM members still yeling Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Picienza: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
The people of ogun state deserve a hot plate of pepper soup and chilled drink for sending this message to buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Slimzoo1: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sai baba next level loading
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by MARKETfund: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
xynerise:
Good move. E remain make them stone Atiku grin
Pa Antelope Atiku mere gi gini?

Or are you angry your age mates (Atiku and Buhari) are contesting for position while you are left behind?
grin
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by maestroferdi: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

This your hatred is gradually exposing your daftness/dumbness.so an attack on dapo is now an attack on buhari mr loud mouth?
I have no time for you...

See you after Atiku has been declared winner...

I am sure you never saw it coming....

Trifle with OBJ at your own peril...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by karashita: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

That is the problem with Amosun's stupidity. He has been behaving like a spoilt brat. Now, you all have to go round explaining to everyone from Zungeru to Umunede that the crowd wasn't against Buhari but Abiodun.

This is the same Amosun that wants to be SP? grin

My brother, i tire o.The 'thugs' acted a script written for them by Amosun, all in a bid to proof that Dapo Abiodun is unpopular. What happened today was indeed an embarrassment, and i couldn't help wonder if it was truly about service to the people.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Emyjeze(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sorry baba.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by HAKYN1: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
isnovic:
Finally Ogun State is the vanguards of Nigeria democracy for showing some balls.

If other States have done this, it would have been all over for bad governance in Nigeria.

Osu, what has Enugu achieved with the donkey years of PDP
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Swizbank: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Please will market and shops open on Saturday? I just want to know because that day alone can't be a waste for me. Meanwhile this election will be the most keenly contested election. Deciders will be middle belt and south east and unfortunately Buhari can't get good votes over there. The core north is divided and even south west can't give him votes as it were in 2015. Meanwhile if there will be no market on Saturday let me kuku invite Chioma so we can enjoy election holiday. Just hope she won't be seeing her P that day. How will I even ask her?
ask her when she saw her last p. quote when she tells and I will tell you when she will see the next.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by kayusely70(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun planned and excuted the shameful act, it serves buhari right for indulging amosun who has been engaging in antiparty activities.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by dessey(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari has been totally rejected, >: grin grin pls let's Obediently Atikulated joor.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by stasius: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
horlayiwola8:
I don't know where u guys use to get ur own post o. I watch the campaign live on nta and there is nothing like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3Rmmdjs3c
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by isnovic(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu, what has Enugu achieved with the donkey years of PDP

I did not know they stoned your father, as he is a bondsman.

You will gain your freedom soon crack head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Eruditor: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
stasius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3Rmmdjs3c

Oshiomole is now Buhari?

grin

Who here does not know why some of Amosun's loyalists will boo Oshiomole?
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Modarun(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wonders shall never end. So na the so called sophisticated that are stoning Bubu as if he is a lizard? choi.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Fixed11tt: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
VIP Games Available Today

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by objobj: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
dipopooo:
PMB should forget Ogun state.. Party crisis mismanagement has killed them.. I even heard some people calling Tinubu ... Ole ole... Thief thief...

Do you know who is the pdp gov'ship candidate in ogun? The two major party hv serious issues in ogun. Amosun selfishness and gbenga daniel stupidity is costing both apc and pdp respectively.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Guidedee(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atigba:
Buhari must be rejected by all sensible Nigerians
I am a sensible Nigerian and that is why I am Buharified. 4+4 Next level. Buhari acheived in 4 yrs what the looters failled to achieve in 16 yrs even with oil boom.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by dipopooo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
objobj:

Do you know who is the pdp gov'ship candidate in ogun? The two major party hv serious issues in ogun. Amosun selfishness and gbenga daniel stupidity is costing both apc and pdp respectively.

Of course I do... Kasamu and adebutu but they are both working for Atiku
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by chrisifeanyi: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Swizbank:

ask her when she saw her last p. quote when she tells and I will tell you when she will see the next.

Good, I will do just that.
That's why I like nairaland.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who Cares?
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by xynerise: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
MARKETfund:

Pa Antelope Atiku mere gi gini?

Or are you angry your age mates (Atiku and Buhari) are contesting for position while you are left behind?
grin
Ediot grin

Both can't be the best Nigerians have to offer na. Thats embarrassing
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by busaribo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
i am fully artikulated...my PVC is for ATIKU (from Ibadan)
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by mikolo4us: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seriously, if you liked this post, let's vote PDP all the way. I beg u all
Escalze:
I have ATIKUlated OBIdiently.

Have you?

Join the moving train and the winning team as we use our weapon (PVC) to chase the dullard and lifeless one and his cohorts away from Aso rock.

Atiku/Obi all the way...
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by chozzy: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
somez:
All I know is that Buhari is leaving by any means necessary.
Re: President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. by MARKETfund: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
xynerise:
Ediot grin
Both can't be the best Nigerians have to offer na. Thats embarrassing
You can be the youth President na I'll contribute the dye you'll use to dye you hair grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.