Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) (77306 Views)

More Pictures From APC Ogun State Walk; Governor Abiodun, 9ice Spotted / Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
My neighbour witnessed it. Those guys were actually picked by the police but that's a sign apc isn't welcome in ogun. those shouting sai baba can now see. I'm expecting them to say they were sponsored by the odp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by Lawyer777: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
ashacot:
Stop peddling falsehood please.
The president was not stoned. APC gov candidate was stoned.

You're either watching a black and white TV, or you're due for a colour blindness test.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by Fadics(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this afternoon reveals that President Muhammadu Buhari was stoned at the APC rally in Ogun state.

They booed at President Buhari while some threw empty water bottles at him prompting security officials to quickly form a shield.

PoliticsNGR has swiftly obtained footage from the scene.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-stoned-ogun-apc-rally-photos/

If this is true.. My Ogun people we are wonderful grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by faymol(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
smiley
Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by itu404(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
I have to confess the hold of PDP on media is strong, but that is not denying the bare facts that Atiku is not the panacea to Nigeria ailing economy . even if elected the yearnings of the populace will still remain a pipe dream. Atiku does not have the answer at all. I weep.
Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by EngrWiseman007: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
Another fat lies from the desk of the satanic group.

You dey watch TV from the back?
Una be really Dullard like ur boss.
help your life and be Atikulated

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't have TV.

EngrWiseman007:

You dey watch TV from the back?
Una be really Dullard like ur boss.
help your life and be Atikulated
Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by Taiwotimmy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2019

Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by chozzy: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cyoung4real:
This is just a welcome note to the shame, disgrace and humiliation waiting for him on saturday.

Back to your cows
Re: President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) by KillTheZombies: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
itu404:
I have to confess the hold of PDP on media is strong, but that is not denying the bare facts that Atiku is not the panacea to Nigeria ailing economy . even if elected the yearnings of the populace will still remain a pipe dream. Atiku does not have the answer at all. I weep.

PDP actually was hated pre-Booharii by people like us but dumbohari's nepotic hatred and insult to those who didn't vote him is 2015 have made us rally behind PDP. APC is a terrorist and wicked dictatorial party. Every true democrat hates the party.

Booharri should lose, so that future Nigerian leaders will learn a lesson that you don't insult any part of the country because they didn't vote you. Political dynamics change, alliances change everyday. Only interests are permanent.

To hell with dumbohari. We are kicking him out in few days. Insha Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.