Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (87934 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by magzey: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
I can see IPOB pigs enjoying their day , and i told them to wait Febuhari 16th they will follow their Mentor Cownu to israel after Buhari is declared winner NEXT WEEK God willing

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Akaujaa(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
See what Oshiomole's ego has caused APC in Ogun state. Same would have happened in Imo state if not for Rochas' maturity. I watched the crowd unrest live and it was indeed disappointing. Oshiomole who was standing in front of the podium, quickly retreated on noticing the anger from the crowd.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Baawaa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:

But it will definitely lead Buhari to Daura.

Trust me.
LIE LIE,Buhari will win Ogun State,mark my words.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by bluecircle470: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
What is most funny to me is that this is coming from their supposed stronghold.

E-rats will be here gushing saliva while reality is overtaking them.

Lord, Pls finish this work you've started in the life of Nigeria.

No longer APC strong hold for a long time now.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by bhabz01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
If you're currently in Ogun state , without telling yourself lies , or being biased, you'll agree to the fact that APC is a goner in this State... If you know you know.!!!

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by eazisky(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Ogun youths must stay indoors this night, as the vindictive dullard will not take this international show of shame and rejection lying down.

My one cent.

here comes the E-worriors, nothing, i repeat NOTHING will happen
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Rizstar: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
There are simply enforcing Rotimi's commandment.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BiafraIsFree: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
What is most funny to me is that this is coming from their supposed stronghold.

E-rats will be here gushing saliva while reality is overtaking them.

Lord, Pls finish this work you've started in the life of Nigeria.

The name "Nigeria" will die and bury in River Niger comes Saturday after Biafra referendum.

That day participate in Biafra referendum by Sitting At Home.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by 99miles(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hmm! what difference can an interval of four years bring, 2015 and 2019.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by CioAngels(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Many people want to vote APC because of pastor Osinbajo, meanwhile, pastor sent 30 names to DPR for employment whether they did exam or attended interview or not while those who were at the interview venue till 10pm and passed on merit are yet to be called since last August that they started calling, are still hoping and waiting. Pastor you did this at CBN and am sure you that at every government jobs. Pastor in deed. May the God you claim to serve judge heavily.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by ikorodureporta: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Obj boys
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jchioma: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
sexiestharam:

Buhari is always first in many things.
1.First and only world President in history to vote against his countryman.
2. First President to be called lifeless by the U. S President.
3. First President to lift up the name of a gubernatorial candidate as a Presidential candidate.
4.First President not to have money to buy his nomination form but all his kids finished abroad, wife's PA stole over 2 billion.
5.First President to call all the youths of his country lazy.
There are more but let me save my strength to vote him out on Saturday.

First President to be stoned by members of his own party.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by leofab(f): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Expected
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by zoedew: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
When people are short sighted they become intent on eating tomorrow today!
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by adedehinbo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
GoldChest:
Buhari is the first Nigerian President to be stoned and disgraced in his own campaign rally .

What happened today clearly shows everyone has rejected him .. except those benefiting from his corrupt government .
slowpoke Saturday
nichovic:
hmmmm we'll check my signature
slowpoke Saturday is almost here,just Dont commit suicide after the result is announced
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
On Saturday we will bury APC Once and for all in Jesus name Amen nothing like APC will ever surface in Nigeria again !

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by endy69: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
In as much as I want President sent packing, I don't buy this. Same happened to GEJ in the north and APC celebrated. This is show of shame. Fight with your PVC not bottles or stones.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by adedehinbo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

The name "Nigeria" will die and bury in River Niger comes Saturday after Biafra referendum.

That day participate in Biafra referendum by Sitting At Home.

day dreamer,write it down somewhere,
Buhari will be re elected on saturday,Igbos will commit suicides,many of them will want to protest but they will be dealt with

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Clapbackdon: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
freemanbubble:

Stoned or not stoned! I don't give a fuckkkk

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by eodavids(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Ogun youths must stay indoors this night, as the vindictive dullard will not take this international show of shame and rejection lying down.

My one cent.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by adedehinbo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
On Saturday we will bury APC Once and for all in Jesus name Amen nothing like APC will ever surface in Nigeria again !
u be goat,Abeg no die when buhari wins again
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by snowball11(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chai! grin

First president to be disgraced both locally and internationally!

In other words, the first president to assume a 'worldwide disgracing' status! grin

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by adedehinbo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
u be goat,Abeg no die when buhari wins again.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by kasim155: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am so happy with d stoning of Buhari n his APC members in Ogun state. my state has set d beginning of failure for PMB n his cohorts. Nice one Ogun state ppl.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by pmaximin: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is a season film the replay of the proverbial Tortoise and The Big Elephant, subtitled "A ó M' Érin J'Óbá". This is incredibly paradoxical. The same state where his name was carved in gold now disdained. Our political system is getting electrified and informed. There is no more monkey at Idanrè

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by novenatim(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good for him, total display of shame
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Chukalemon(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Biafra must surely come . buh buh should retire
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by karashita: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
DammyGbade:
Amosun is a fool... And he will suffer for his deeds

I agree with you.....and i think if the party leadership know their onions, that man should be suspended with immediate effect.
He has turned himself into a demon in Ogun state.Canvassing senatorial votes under a party and brazenly sponsoring a candidate from another Party against your party's preffered governorship candidate.Who does that?
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by nonsobaba: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
I watched the whole thing. Buhari was not stoned. Rather, Amosun's thugs in APM stoned Dapo Abiodun when Buhari raised his hand. Amosun is indeed very stupid not to have showed restraint like Okorocha did in Imo. Buhari will still win Ogun state landslide.

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP