Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally (1723 Views)

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Tundemuttee: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
First you were insulted, booed and shunned and now you are being stoned at your own party rally! Shame on you Buhari! God's judgement is upon you for your evil and wickedness and this is just the beginning.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Shame-On-You-FFK-Momodu-React-As-Buhari-Is-Booed-And-Stoned-At-Ogun-APC-Rally.html

1 Share

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by jlinkd78(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
If not for crumbs at d disposal of Buharideens this is just d type of treatment this tyrant deserves across d breadth and length of d country.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol. The apc will not like this. They'd say, it's a rented crowd. They'd always lie, even in the face of truth. Realities would soon dawn on them.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Tundemuttee: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by APCZombiie: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ah
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by dguyindcorner(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tundemuttee:
First you were insulted, booed and shunned and now you are being stoned at your own party rally! Shame on you Buhari! God's judgement is upon you for your evil and wickedness and this is just the beginning.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Shame-On-You-FFK-Momodu-React-As-Buhari-Is-Booed-And-Stoned-At-Ogun-APC-Rally.html

If the person wey dem dey deceive no know, the deceiver surely knows. All these lies and mediocrity from PDP and supporters cannot save them of their impeding defeat comes saturday.
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice one and kudos to Ogun for disgracing that lifeless thing.
He hasn't seen anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by fergie001: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari wanted two different punishments for Rochas and Amosun despite the fact that they committed same 'sin'.

Whilst Rochas was suspended, Amosun is his friend.....

It is no good stoning him....

I respect him as a President of this country and I believe he should have settled this rift long time ago...I empathise with him and so believe he doesn't have the capacity to lead Nigeria.....

I stand with the common man on the streets.
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by akinhanger: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kkkk
fergie001:
Buhari wanted two different punishments for Rochas and Amosun despite the fact that they committed same 'sin'.

Whilst Rochas was suspended, Amosun is his friend.....

It is no good stoning him....

I respect him as a President of this country and I believe he should have settled this rift long time ago...I empathise with him and so believe he doesn't have the capacity to lead Nigeria.....

I stand with the common man on the streets.
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Abfinest007(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
buhari will be disgrace out of office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by magoo10(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Big shame indeed

1 Like

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Charmingrascal(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is a shame I swear. However the bigger shame will befall PDP on Sunday when PMB will be declared the winner. I can wait to see these people's reaction after the election, especially Dele "na my boy" Momodu.
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by akinhanger: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Naijaalive(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
They just start

1 Like

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tinubu the dimwit, after insulting OBJ you come to campaign at his backyard bah?. You never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by sunnymix: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by Naijaalive(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kkkk
sunnymix:
karma is a bitch
Re: Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally by ewigmee: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
After insulting Obj at Lagos rally on Saturday, they striped themselves in obj's home on Monday. E kpele o.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Wives And Daughters Of PDP Members As Magistrate / Ondo State Govt Attended Wedding Ceremony Of Tomiwa Fayose Former Govt Ekiti Sta / Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.